Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

posting from the future... 4/21 is looking pretty nice as well my dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Found the weed grape; time to go on a journey through time and space

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

posting from the future... 4/21 is looking pretty nice as well my dudes

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
90% of the ppl who came to buy weed today were like "lol, oh yeah"

vanisher

one day i'll have this thread printed out and in a book I show my grand kids every 4/20

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Jedrick posted:

90% of the ppl who came to buy weed today were like "lol, oh yeah"

yeah my phlebotomist was also oblivious until I clued him in. p sure he's cool

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just pet the best dog ever and got so many butt wiggles and kisses. Big, drooly pibble pup named Eloise. :kimchi:

I'm so high I almost cried.

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

I just pet the best dog ever and got so many butt wiggles and kisses. Big, drooly pibble pup named Eloise. :kimchi:

TF is a pibble

Manifisto

I'm gonna guess pit bull?

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

yay :) every pitty I've met has been a lovely big sook of a dog. El Tigre just got up before and did his little waggling dance to inform me he'd like treats pls

then he came out and got pats while I smoked a joimt

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pit bull terrier. She's PINK.

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

Pit bull terrier. She's PINK.

this I gotta see

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna get a picture of her tomorrow, she goes got a wall with her human at the park by my house.

She's so white you can see her pink skin through her hair and she's got a pink snoot. I just wanna boop her nose all day long omg.

Her human seems fine too BUT THE PUPPER IS SO GOOD

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

this I gotta see

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm too high to post in byob

A high thought I just had: when was the blowjob invented and who decided it was a good idea

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Update: I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do a gram dab and then die of a powerful weed overdose

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

I'm too high to post in byob

A high thought I just had: when was the blowjob invented and who decided it was a good idea

France 1985 according to my toxic aunt Amelie

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Apr 21, 2019

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

Update: I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do a gram dab and then die of a powerful weed overdose

the v first weed OD live omg

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello yes I'm a soup posting from the ghost realm and I'm pretty sure it is taking all of my brain power to type this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I did not do any weed on this, the weed day of our lord: four-hundred and twenty, but I did disassemble two chandeliers and talked to my dad on the phone, which was very nice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dad chats are basically golden time, I'm glad you got to talk to him

Areola Grande

Welp. It's nearly 04/21/2019 here in the midwest

don't forget to raw dog it on 07/20/2019 if you want a weed baby

g'night byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

don't forget to HOT dog it on 07/20/2019 if you want a weed baby

g'night byob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

don't forget to raw dog it on 07/20/2019 if you want a weed baby

g'night byob

Good night sweet scroteprince

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna start raw doggin on 7/10 and cross my legs so I give birth to a beautiful weed plant

Areola Grande

:tootzzz:

Goons Are Gifts

If you die while having sex, do you still turn into a ghost that is a kind of soup, or do you end up as a hotdog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)