Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Putting down a marker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
The Circus of Fools are an eclectic group of fighters who eschew the predictable at every turn, led by Two Suns, a renowned artist, warrior and author. If you can tell precisely what a CoF fighter is going to try to do, then they have no place in the Circus of Fools. Two Suns's doctrine emphasises formlessness, surprise and the unexpected in general.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Spermy Smurf posted:

How the gently caress do I join this group with a fighter.

Or am I making my own group of 'The circus of Bigger Fools' ??

I’m happy to have you on board leading part of the fighter stable under Circus of Fools auspices.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
The Circus of Fools

The Circus will take Up to ten fighters, taken from this shortlist in no order of preference:

Trask
Lilli Timbers
Wobbles Timbers
Nissa Burgur
Anbera Straskiln
Iksisi
Griel
Ezuhil
Paatrin of Vartheturgys
Valorean of Bhenkymbernhaaz
Hara of Xephyrbannor

Heavyweight expansion.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
The Circus of Fools

Griel, 17 experience. Increase primary style offense repeatedly until out of experience.
Iksisi 15 experience. Increase primary style offense repeatedly until out of experience.
Lilli Timbers 26 experience. Increase primary style offense repeatedly until out of experience.
Nissa Burgur 22 experience. Increase primary style offense repeatedly until out of experience.
Trask 20 experience. Increase secondary style offense repeatedly until out of experience.

Such foolishness.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I found mine very useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Anamaxia Chaine, reporter for the CoF fanzine, 'Big Top Full of Idiots': Griel, Nissa, thank you for joining us. Mixed results for the Circus of Fools today.

Griel: "In some ways, this is the ideal situation for us. Do too well and foolishness is perceived as wisdom. Do too poorly and foolishness is all too easily dismissed to fester. We are all bound by fate, and by fate were the evenness of the outcomes decided. That, an underdark clincher and a whole lot of blood loss, at any rate."

Nissa: "It was fun making the goblin sailor bleed, but it was all over so quickly. Foolish to end a bout so soon, but then again it's foolish to have a bout at all. Anyway, the big takeaway is, this is so much better than being a freelance carnivaler. Never forget that, all the wannabe fools out there."

AC: Master Two Suns is always going on about foolishness, and it seems you've both picked up the habit. Is it a philosophy? A way of perceiving the world? Just a bunch of random idiocy with no real rhyme or reason?

G: "All of these, and none. He, she or they who seek to be foolish, or to make a fool of themselves, will succeed. Those who seek not to be foolish, and to not make a fool of themselves, will sometimes fail. Is it better to be on a path that you know you will reach the destination on, or to risk a road that may end you up precisely where you do not wish to be?"

N: "Let's face it, it's all a load of meaningless gibberish, but it's meaningless gibberish that sounds cool."

AC: Quite. So, where do you go from here? Planning to build up towards the Ruby Cloak, or to learn how to escape the Lolthian Necktie?

G: "Trying to predict the future, or second-guess the vicissitudes of Fate, is a fool's errand in the truest sense of the word. Why make plans when they go out the window the moment there's opposition? Better instead to be open and ready, to play the hand we are dealt."

N: "Course I'm going for the big one. I'd be a fool not to. I'd be a fool anyway, but that's beside the point."

AC: Griel, Nissa, thank you for your time.

G: "You're welcome."

N: "Sure. Not like I've got anything better to do."