Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!
When he was a younger halfling Fillifa Tuck went on a grand adventure that introduced him to many capable fighters, and he used his cunning and guile to manipulate them into being first his bodyguards, and later his gladiators for hire. That was decades ago, though. Those first fighters, who were also friends, have long since died or retired; now the new artists he hires are just investments whose names and faces he can barely bother to remember. As he approaches a century of life he tends to not get directly involved with his fighters and instead relies on his reputation and earnings to get his way. He just sits back, enjoys his brandy, and watches The Brotherhood of the Ring trounce opponents year-in, year-out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

The Brotherhood of the Ring would like six of your finest fighters, two of each weightclass, please. Old Took's preference is for Silver chins in Barak-Rin, Faerisliesen, Sjir Darastrix, and Tss'Ulatasss fighting styles. If that doesn't fill the roster Took would like Ground-dancers and Laikat practitioners with Silver Heart. All fighters should have Average or better Health and a Workrate or High or better, please.

Expansion vote is for Heavyweights.

The Brotherhood proposes the Bullseye Tournament: Takes place in an open arena with a magically mobile ball/trophy/Golden Snitch hovering juuuuuust out of reach. Each participating House enters a featherweight/heavyweight team, with the heavyweight throwing the featherweight. The first team to successfully catch and pin the Snitch wins. Interference from other teams is, of course, the point.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Fillifa studied the roster with a jeweler's squint, searching for diamonds. He scrawled notes, directions for his assistants to pass on so these new hirelings could earn their keep. These matches weren't just about the fights; they were about showmanship and character, and he had long decades of experience in cultivating both. Satisfied, he sent the instructions off to be fulfilled and went back to his pipeweed cultivation.

Pura Lust: 3 for primary Offense, 6 to improve Signature. Tear-away shirts are ordered to go with Pura's shredded pants, to be ripped up upon entrance to the arena. Pura is ordered to play the demonic heel--though that behavior should be exhibited towards the opponent, and not Kord or his Temple.
Clervax: 10 to improve Chin, 6 to improve Signature. Ring attire, designed for quick removal, resembling his Scrubland Knights armor is commissioned.
Jeqacha: Saving experience. The aasimar gets two hours of choreography training every day for his arena entrance, which will be augmented by an illusionist-provided lightshow.
Damia: Saving experience. Fillifa expects this bout to be easy but just in case, orders Damia brush up on her Akor-rin to impress Chrola.
Arjan: 3 for primary Offense, 6 to improve Signature. He's also tailored for ring attire of gold and emerald, and assigned a trainer to help him learn the slightly flashier--and crowd-pleasing--Hydra style of Sjir Darastrix.
Tawna: 20 to improve Finishing, 3 for primary Offense. She's also ordered to dye her hair white and streak dark makeup on her arms and face to play up her time with the Drow.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

I use mine as well.