Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Ooh, this looks interesting. Count me in.

Playing as...

Yiiradru, Manager of the Rough and Tumbles

This tiefling is always on the lookout for fighters with dirty styles and the sneakier, the better. If questioned, Yiiradru will simply smile and say that those with more honorable and flashy styles may hold the public imagination but it's rogues and ne'er-do-wells that get things done in a fight. This makes it all the stranger when a fighter emerges as a stable part of the roster that doesn't quite meet these qualifications. But even then it's probably just part of the team's overall mindgames meant to get into an opponent's head.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

The Rough and Tumbles

The tiefling manager of the Rough and Tumbles steps up, takes out a scroll from the sleeve of their robes and unfurls the parchment. It's a bit longer than a simple notecard of choices...

quote:

I will go for the full complement of 10.

9 are to be picked from the schools of Ulimaanze, Rithad, Umbranox, and Kherek-Nor with the preference that there be at least one fighter of each style, with preference that there be an equal number of weight classes by the end. If possible, Eldeth Thrahak is to be first of priority among picks if they are still available. If there is a choice between fighting styles and an equal number of weight classes, fighting style is preferred, but if there should be a need to go outside the four styles, then the best attempt should be made to keep the weight classes of the fighters equal.

The last fighter is to be selected at random from any Striking school OTHER than those 4, no qualifications as to weight class.

I suggest that the Middleweight fighters receive an expansion.

Sheesh, that's a bit complicated, huh?

Jossar fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Apr 25, 2019

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Yiiradru is currently standing in front of an alley wearing an obnoxiously garish set of robes of clearly fine make. The tiefling is yawning, as a halfling in black leather and a dwarf in an old, beat up guard's uniform are struggling to deal with a bunch of street toughs. I mean the team isn't called the Rough and Tumbles for nothing, y'know? Best way to have your fighters learn is to throw them into a fight, and the best there is these days is the street. Not the hardiest bunch of lunks, but there's always something there to catch you off guard, help sharpen your senses, keep you on your...

The thought is interrupted as a knife shoots out of the opposite side of the alley. The tiefling casually tilts their head and the knife continues to fly forward. Hmm. It seems like the halfling has a good eye and positioned himself so the tough he's fighting will be in the blade's path.

*SHRRRK*

Ah, it's nice to have a good team this year!

Rough and Tumbles

Arrex of Tiammenthuurnsh: Increase Signature Power x 3, 0 points left.
Bariel: Increase Secondary Style Offense x2, 0 points left.
Eldeth Thrahak: Increase Finishing, 2 points left.
Kevin Warmwater: Improve Countering, 0 points left.
Seebo Reese: Increase Primary Style Offense x2, Increase Secondary Style Offense x1, 1 points left.
Serekar of Linxahenadlor: Increase Primary Style Offense x3, 2 points left.
Thardal Broodfist: Increase Signature Power, 2 points left.
Theren Mellerelel: Increase Primary Style Offense x3, 2 points left
Vanenthe Floshern: Increase Signature Power, 2 points left.
Vrikka: Improve Heart, 0 points left.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

I use my personal tab on the spreadsheet.