Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

AJ_Impy posted:

The Circus of Fools are an eclectic group of fighters who eschew the predictable at every turn, led by Two Suns, a renowned artist, warrior and author. If you can tell precisely what a CoF fighter is going to try to do, then they have no place in the Circus of Fools. Two Suns's doctrine emphasises formlessness, surprise and the unexpected in general.

How the gently caress do I join this group with a fighter.

Or am I making my own group of 'The circus of Bigger Fools' ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
'The Dick Kickers' enter the thingy please and thank you.

Our backstory involves being an incel and getting kicked in the dick a lot I would imagine.

Edit: Led by the largest neckbeard Virg InCel these guys take their impotent rage out on anyone willing to step into the ring with them. If they are losing their war cries of "this is bullshit" and "fuckin Chad!" ring out and spur them on to greater feats of strength. After fighting the group will retire to their "no girls allowed" duplex. The ban on women isn't posted anywhere, it's just sort of what happens to them through no fault of their own.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 24, 2019

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Remora posted:

Hey, everyone! This is your reminder that signups close at 8:30 Eastern, so get those apps in!

I edited my post last page:

Dick Kickers
Edit: Led by the largest neckbeard Virg InCel these guys take their impotent rage out on anyone willing to step into the ring with them. If they are losing their war cries of "this is bullshit" and "fuckin Chad!" ring out and spur them on to greater feats of strength. After fighting the group will retire to their "no girls allowed" duplex. The ban on women isn't posted anywhere, it's just sort of what happens to them through no fault of their own.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
The Dick Kickers would like to field 10 fighters. I'd prefer an even mix of Feather->Middle->Heavy.

Here is a list of 12 or 15 in case I don't get my guys. Alternates are italics

Strikers only, gotta kick some dicks ya know?

Featherweights:
Wubbex
Tawna Nimblefingers
Clunk
Seebo Reese
Trexi

Middleweights:
Midbend Vonel
Ridara Casilteniira
Vanenthe Floshern
Adran Cathaxath

Heavyweights:
Hogar Nightrock
Driinda of Phyraphynsh
Barend Fireforge
Shautha Rudescar
Muruk Blackarrow
Dren Seasky

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Heavy first, but i really dont care either way. Just a sprinkling of all please!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Remora posted:

The current draft status has been uploaded to the spreadsheet at the usual location, if you want to review what's been done, check out who you have so far, that kind of thing.

I have 6 out of 10 fighters in Dick Kickers and there are only 4 fighters with NULL left? I also got only 3 my 15-listed fighters. Apparently I (and everyone else) has good taste!

Just checking to make sure that's right. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Dick Kickers would like (out of the remaining 4 fighters)
Adran Cathaxath
Nikki Brightmoon

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Remora posted:

Those are under contract elsewhere. The fighters listed as being managed by the Shepherd of the House are available.

In that case:
Ella Dunben
Drusilla Kolanna
Kashiel
Tervaround Turendown
Thulsi

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Dick Kickers:
Clunk 2 primary, 1 chin, 1xp left
Ella Dunben 1 primary, 1 defense, 2xp left
Tash 2 primary, 1xp left
Tervaround Turendown 1 primary, 1 heart
Drusilla Kolanna 2 primary
Midbend Vonel 2 primary, 1 chin
Aldous Whitney 3 primary, 1xp left
Kashiel 3 primary, 1 chin
Hogar Nightrock 3 primary, 1 chin
Driinda of Phyraphynsh 2 primary, 1 chin, 1xp left

Edit: I think that's right. No idea. This is an assload of work for you, huh? Thanks for doing it, looking forward to it!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Well gently caress I just posted poo poo. Need more backstory next time.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Remora posted:

Thus far, the only request for a change of fight I have seen has been from Slamonomicon, and would need to be approved by both Stoned People's Army and Dick Kickers to go through.

Dick Kickers is OK with Aldous vs Heward instead.

I don't even know where the bracket is though. How did Slamonimicon know who was fighting? It's not on the excel doc as far as I can tell.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

TheNabster posted:

There is a second tab on the events sheet that has the fights on.

What events sheet? Did I miss one? It's not in the OP, and the one that is constantly linked is just the fighters.

I'm blind, and CTRL+F isn't working for me apparently.

A few posts up Remora said "I'll update the tournament later" which I took to mean "there is no tournament bracket yet"

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So literally CTRL+F for Events and I still fricken missed it.

Thanks!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I see it, I just don't know what to do with it.

Me either. I saw I had Y exp and just did upgrades based on that. If that's all it's used for then I won't need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You're drat right Clunk. Atta boy. Too bad no woman will ever love you. Go shave your back and get ready for the next round.