Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
*rings in on Jeopardy*

I'll take Hot Dogs for $69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

literally this big posted:

*rings in on Jeopardy*

I'll take *BLEEP* for $69

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

literally this big posted:

*rings in on Jeopardy*

I'll take Hot Dogs for $69

Wow this is a drug free zone, we don't use the weed number here

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
preach it sister :holy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gonna leave my phone number at the hot dog stand, I hear it's real n a s t y

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it's fine if some people eat their force meat with ketchup, but it's not for me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is a sin against the one true god, dick portillo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

eating a hot dog with only ketchup on it is vile to my senses, but people also enjoy all kinds of weird and gross sex, so whatever.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

eating a hot dog with only ketchup on it is vile to my senses, but people also enjoy all kinds of weird and gross sex, so whatever.

yeah - just ketchup would be horrible, gotta have mustard at least if you're gonna do that and preferably carmelized onions or something else too.

decent mustard can work without ketchup tho - specially if youre using bratwurst or something like that and have good seeded mustard type of thing

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Filthy sexual appetites itt

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
wishful thinking high school boy carries around packets of condiments in his wallet for years in case he encounters a hot dog spontaneously

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I tried to be chill about this, but eating a hot dog with ketchup on it is a cardinal sin and those who do it will go to hell and should go to prison.

I'm sorry, but it is the truth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

that being said, my ex-wife would eat a hot dog with nothing but mayonnaise on it which is the worst possible thing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

that being said, my ex-wife would eat a hot dog with nothing but mayonnaise on it which is the worst possible thing

Omg I'm so sorry

Goons Are Gifts

Mommy, where do hotdogs come from?

Farecoal

There he go

Stoner Sloth posted:

yeah - just ketchup would be horrible, gotta have mustard at least if you're gonna do that and preferably carmelized onions or something else too.

decent mustard can work without ketchup tho - specially if youre using bratwurst or something like that and have good seeded mustard type of thing

ok we're pretty chill here in byob but this kind of explicit sexual content crosses the line

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

ok we're pretty chill here in byob but this kind of explicit sexual content crosses the line

:blush: oh gosh, sorry, i didn't realize what i was saying!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

*hides personal shame by holding up sigh at rally stating "Replace proper condiment use classes with hot dog abstinence education!! No hot dogs until after marriage?!" and looking properly chastened*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hung like a hot dog, slangin' a knockwurst that would make a horse cry

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

I tried to be chill about this, but eating a hot dog with ketchup on it is a cardinal sin and those who do it will go to hell and should go to prison.

funny story: all my prison friends call me force meat

Goons Are Gifts

Given that hotdogs are sex, I wonder what dog sex is.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

that is very illegal.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

funny story: all my prison friends call me force meat

:ohdear: no pls

Goons Are Gifts

I mean sex between dogs, legal, adult sexual intercourse between two consenting fully grown dogs of any sex, no human interaction, apart from a human questioning the terminology!!

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

:nws: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M95_PhCYDEw :nws:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

wishful thinking high school boy carries around packets of condiments in his wallet for years in case he encounters a hot dog spontaneously

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in olden times, when most people were illiterate, shop owners would use pictures on their signs like an anvil for a blacksmith or a loaf of bread for a baker

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

in olden times, when most people were illiterate, shop owners would use pictures on their signs like an anvil for a blacksmith or a loaf of bread for a baker

hot dogs on a sign means a brothel

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:nws: :nws:

Areola Grande

this guy has zero shame smh

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's a heretic. I bet his name is Keith.

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

He's a heretic. I bet his name is Keith.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loving LOL

vanisher do you know our friends who go by the name ADMIN

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

sorry I derailed the hotdogs are sex thread

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

on the other hand you made me laugh my stoned butt off in the small hours of the morning - though i almost feel sorry for people named Keith now... almost.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Never apologize for what you do, this is so beautiful and pure

google THIS

Here is the official hot dog/condiment matching tier list. This is for your basic hot dog dressing. If you're doing chili dogs or fancy artisan dogs with like a complete other meal being used as a topping things get more nuanced and beyond the scope of this post.

Questionable tier: The kind where the ingredients are so low quality they're not pink, or even uniformly the same shade of orange. Ex. gas station rotisseries and school stadiums where volunteer PTO moms are serving you even though they can't open a bun without ripping it. Ketchup is acceptable here simply because anything to make it more palatable is acceptable, but mustard would be better.

Aldi tier: The sad overly small generic dogs that cheap dads grill, or add on as an afterthought for the kids when they're primarily working on more adult fare like steaks. It's ok to put ketchup on these, but only because you're six. Still, why not try some mustard instead?

Microwave tier: Or even (shudder) cooked in water. Ketchup will not further compound your sin, but you know what would help? Mustard.

Grilled mid-level dogs: Now we're starting to talk. Time to put the ketchup away and maybe get out the relish, but really, mustard should be the centerpiece.

Nice dogs: All-beef, really substantial, not quite a sausage but no longer merely a dog. Better be hitting the mustard, and by this point you should have already kicked the mustard up a notch or two as well. The stuff that comes in packets and matches construction equipment will no longer suffice. Spicy brown at minimum.

German tier: Ketchup does not complement sauerkraut. Mustard does. 'nuff said.

Areola Grande

trying to decide if this is an elaborate sex metaphor or not :how:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

prepuce repurposed posted:

trying to decide if this is an elaborate sex metaphor or not :how:

Literally everything is an elaborate sex metaphor