Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaceguns
Aug 28, 2007

Does he live alone?

This could be a candidate for a carbon monoxide detector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceguns
Aug 28, 2007

Hed posted:

I think this is the right thread for this. You know the old physical entry trick where you can take compressed air and make a cloud under the exit sensor to make the door unlock?

For our office's door you can cram a straw through the glass but the sensor is smartly offset. Are there... longer curved straws that I could use to demonstrate this? I could try to heat up and bend something but don't want to kink the thing shut.

https://www.amazon.com/SipWell-Stainless-Drinking-Cleaning-Included/dp/B00KGIANQ2

Depending on the bend and gap something like this. Just stick the straw from the canned air into this.