Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003
I like that it's super easy to short it... you don't even have to dig around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003
my bank used to use my social security number for my username.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003
maybe related to the celebrite stuff but exiftool had a cve for code execution. exiftool is used quite extensively in forensic tools.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003

Lain Iwakura posted:

I am at RSA this week if anyone is suffering here too

why go to rsa? every company in the world has sent me an email expecting me to be at rsa this year.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

lol apparently there's a .properties tld and java will helpfully look for your .properties file as a URL in some cases now

there's a few spring config files that are registered already as domains, and a few real fuckin' juicy ones I can think of that don't appear to be registered yet

is it Java or some third party library? I am interested