Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
Here's a goofy question: I have TPMS valves on my Miata, and I love the way the stem doesn't flex when I'm trying to read the pressure. I have the idea of getting some cheap TPMS stems and putting them on my other cars that don't have tire pressure monitoring just for the metal stems. Or are there metal stems that can be put on rims for the same effect? And it's not like my stems are flopping around or I can't check the pressure- it's really just a convenience thing. Cars in question are a 2003 Chevy Astro van and 2007 Toyota Corolla, both with stock rims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
Does anyone have any leads on where to get racing tires in America in a 175/65-14 size? I know 14" tires are getting rare, I'm only seeing all seasons searching Tire Rack and google. I'm really hoping to avoid buying new wheels and tires.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
Beautiful! Thank you so much!

e: wow, I'm an idiot! I just noticed that my current tires are in that size, I can even find the same Direzza ZIIIs!

GOD IS BED fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Feb 1, 2022