Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hmm, this Akito fellow doesn't seem to be the nicest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hana is too drat strong.

Edit:

May the Lord bless me with this energy.

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jun 2, 2019

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ganbare, Kisa-san.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hmm, latest episode does feel like it has a bit of dated humour. Happy ending as usual though thanks to Tohru-kun.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hanajima is too powerful. As is her little brother.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well thanks for making me anxious for the future again, show. I graduated from uni ages ago! :argh:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Shigure you motherfucker.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well I'm sure that ending wasn't ominous at all!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Guess chicken's for dinner tonight.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Y'know, for what was basically a 20 minute Kyo monologue that episode was extremely good.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Coxswain Balls posted:

Finally got around to starting this season and the pacing seems really fast compared to the previous two, to the point where there's some tonal whiplash between scene changes with the same characters (the one with Shigure talking to Rin and Tohru at Shisho's place comes to mind). I'm still engaged and at the edge of my seat, but it feels like they're going to wrap it up in 12-13 episodes instead of a full 24-26. I chose a hell of an episode to have to wait another week for, though.

I'm pretty sure we've always known that the final season was just gonna be 1 cour, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Kyo's Extremely Stressful Super Dramatic No-Good Day.