Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlitznBurst
Feb 28, 2019

Meanwhile I didn't really care all that much about Yuki during the first season, largely due to finding his interactions with Tohru kind of boring (my favourite characters in S1 honestly would have been Tohru/Hana/Uo with Kyo in like a distant fourth), but over the course of the second season he pretty much skyrocketed to being easily my favourite character in the show. Yuki's entire journey of slowly clawing his way away from his abusive family's influence and becoming a happier, more independent person just warmed my heart like nothing else. And I also greatly respect the balls it takes to have one of your male love interests just mom-zone the female protagonist and completely end the love triangle 2/3rds of the way through the story, though I'd honestly have to rewatch the first season and pay attention to how the second season "twist" recontextualizes Yuki & Tohru's interactions in order to properly re-evaluate my opinion on their relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU