Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Hallucinogenic Toreador posted:

Well, that was hosed up.

I'm wondering if Tohru has already had her memories of her father wiped for some reason. It seems very suspicious that they bring up that she has no memories of him in this particular episode.

She's not a Soma family member so I don't know why that would have happened... Seems more like a generic anime "get parents out of the way" thing.

I'm more curious about Kyo killing her mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm glad they changed the opening song because I really hated that faux R&B thing from before. The new ending credits background is awesome.

I'm sad we lost Sleepy Boys

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I don't know why they switched to a happy opening song now that every episode is depressing.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
So that was... A twist.

Is this supposed to be like Youkai rules, where centuries of ill will towards the cat have disformed the spirit?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Sad after a real strong second ending

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Do we have any idea yet when season 3 is coming? I did some quick googling but I couldn't find anything real.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Vinylshadow posted:

Akito is a despicable being on every front and someone needs to punch them in the throat sooner rather than later

Unfortunately, it's more likely that Tohru hugs him and they cry it out than for Kyo and Yuki to do the fusion dance and punch him into outer space.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Gender Dysphoria: the cliffhanger.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I'm pretty sure they just laid a huge foundation on that front.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Torturing the victims of torture isn't very 2020 tbh

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
My body is ready

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I absolutely hate the new ending. It feels like I am watching every story spoiler you can possibly jam into a minute and a half. What happened to sleepy boys?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I feel like if this didn't break the bond between Akiko and Kyo I have no idea what will, except maybe him accepting that he can be happy.

Feel like after some of these "you gave the girl I love a concussion after slashing her with a knife" should be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Sounds like everyone owes the Cat an apology.