Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I have always perceived Fruits Basket to be one of the most memorable manga with regards to having lengthy and meaty character arcs, so you can expect pretty much everyone to eventually grow substantially. Due to the size of the cast some of it can feel a little forced or slapdash but I would definitely consider it an overall strength of the story.

Consequently this is part of why I never got into the original anime run; not having the back half of the manga meant that a lot of the defining character moments that actually stuck with me weren't there so you just had some of the comedy and the family being dicks to Kyo.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Apr 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU