Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's presumably non-canon anyway, but let's just say that... it's sparking quite the debate because in his ending... Jax... well... see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM

Yep, Jax basically makes it so slavery never exists. ...hoo boy, is this right? Did they make the right call? I'm honestly terrified of the response, but it needs to be addressed. What should Netherrealm do about this?

Me personally. I don't mind the ending. It ties in what Jax is about : "Duty". All the endings tie in with that character's theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's MK4. Do you even know how to read?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

That's MK4. Do you even know how to read?

since hes larping a games jorunalist he probably never passed the reading tutorial LEL. roftl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lay off the loud, amigo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

It's presumably non-canon anyway, but let's just say that... it's sparking quite the debate because in his ending... Jax... well... see for yourself.

Yep, Jax basically makes it so slavery never exists. ...hoo boy, is this right? Did they make the right call? I'm honestly terrified of the response, but it needs to be addressed. What should Netherrealm do about this?

Me personally. I don't mind the ending. It ties in what Jax is about : "Duty". All the endings tie in with that character's theme.

Holy poo poo.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lol source your quotes

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

since hes larping a games jorunalist he probably never passed the reading tutorial LEL. roftl

LUL'd out louad at this

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMFNEM7Ivw

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Satellit3 posted:

lol source your quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LuPPSCguuw

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

im watching lord aris hype this up for an epic flush, but tbh the game is actually pretty sick. for example i like how they stayed true to the series and made certain really basic actions like jumping look janky and stupid kinda like back in the day when they didnt have another option but literally photograph actors in costume. its a nice nod to the longtime fans. stages look like stellar, the best parts of injustice 1 and 2s dlc , but no stage fatalities he said?? sounds like a flawed victory if so heh. lastly the incomprehensible story cutscenes in between kombat look wild! im sure the plot will work itself out. gtg aris just said jax was drinking lean lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

White Genocide posted:

gtg aris just said jax was drinking lean lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

theres like 3 sonya blades in this. both jonny cages are hilarious too

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyRepleteDillKappaWealth

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

johnny cage just dragged sektor across a stage cactus. phew

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sonya's down 3 is fatal blow :stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks like if you win a match with a interactable it does a fatality style finish.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

White Genocide posted:

johnny cage just dragged sektor across a stage cactus. phew

In Training posted:

It looks like if you win a match with a interactable it does a fatality style finish.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860675

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
death by cactus

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This game seems cool but I’m just going to wait for it to be half off in a couple months like all WB Games games end up being

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This game seems cool but I’m just going to wait for it to be half off in a couple months like all WB Games games end up being

Yeah I think I paid under $20 for injustice 2 with all the dlc. It was honestly worth it just for the training mode which is one of the best I've ever seen and helped me understand fighting games better in general.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I would enjoy playing it and unlocking the 90000 different cosmetic costume items but I wouldn't give a drat about online so I'll just watch Aris play the epic 12 hour story mode and consider that rear end refunded.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

I would enjoy playing it and unlocking the 90000 different cosmetic costume items but I wouldn't give a drat about online so I'll just watch Aris play the epic 12 hour story mode and consider that rear end refunded.

loving awesome man. We are hella proud of you. *all the imps clapping for you evangelion style for figuring out some weird elaborate thing to do with a video game that isnt playing it*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Congratulations! :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

*Laughs in Level 20 Atrocitus*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
More than double the amount of collectibles in Yoshi's Wooly World. Ed Boon has gone insane.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Remember when the DLC in ace combat games was stupidly expensive. Good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Congratulations! :D