Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm interested. I've never played this game before but I have played other co-op board games like Pandemic and Robinson Crusoe/First Martians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'll go with Shadows Flicker Like Flame and be blue.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Okay let's see if I can do something mildly effective here.

For growth I'll take placing a Presence and 3 energy. I'll put a Presence from the upper track into space 5 of my land. For my card, I'll play Favors Called Due.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

My plan is to gather Dahan onto the city on my land, let the town get built, then next turn play Concealing Shadow and have the Dahan wipe out everything on the tile. If I could push/gather the explorer there too it'd be great, but I doubt we'll have the elements for it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'll use fixed progression because it seems good.

For my power I'll pull one from C3, two from C5, and one from C1 into C2.

Edited to correct for the fact that I can't read.

CirclMastr fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Apr 26, 2019

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

If you make Mantle of Dread fast, I would rather push the town from C6 onto, say, C3. That would let the Dahan kill the explorer on C6, keep the Dahan alive, and stop C6 from being Blighted.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'll take growth option 2 and put my presence from the lower track onto C6.

For powers I'll play Concealing Shadows, paying 1 energy to target C2. I'll play Mantle of Dread, and assuming Roland Jones makes it Fast, I'll push the town in C6 to C3. I'll also use my innate Darkness Swallows the Unwary, gathering the explorer on C1 to C2.

If I understand everything correctly, that will kill all the invaders on C2 and the explorer on C6, and only damage the Dahan on C6.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sounds like you have a plan, I say go for D8.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Is there supposed to still be an Explorer on C6?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Okay, I'm trying to come up with a plan to save C7 and if Roland Jones can make another card fast for me this turn, I can do it. Otherwise, I'll have to focus on C1 to mitigate damage there next turn and just let C7 get blighted.