Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Somewhere tonight, a club is playing well, but it's not the Astros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

the popes toes posted:

Somewhere tonight, a club is playing well, but it's not the Astros.

:wave:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Aahahahahahaha

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Rock the House MD is having an amazing night tonight, I assume. Sure, let's bat around in the 7th.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Every Cardinals position player has scored this game. The only position players without an RBI are Carp and DeJong. The only one without a hit is Ozuna.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Harper ejected from the dugout for arguing strikes.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
There are currently 3 separate games where the team that's currently leading has scored 12. That seems like a lot of runs for a day with only 9 games played.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Brewers not making the decision between watching them or Bucks very difficult tonight

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Dex with 4 of the Cardinals' 18 hits so far tonight, the entire Cardinals dugout cheering him on for legging out that single. :allears:

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
matt harvey is garbage

also cmon lucroy what the hell

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

oh hey Carlos Correa

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Hail Satan :woop:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Devo sucks so bad

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Please fire Devo into the sun

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Pancakes posted:

Rock the House MD is having an amazing night tonight, I assume. Sure, let's bat around in the 7th.

I sure did. Awesome game. HAIL SATAN. :devil:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holy gently caress its the 8th inning...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

STAC Goat posted:

Holy gently caress its the 8th inning...

This game could go 8 more and I doubt they could score. This lineup is something else.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
i love this hansel robles gimmick where he enters the game to the undertakers theme with a video of a white horse galloping because sure why not, its corny and great

and the broadcasters say he tombstones an opponent when he strikes them out

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mcmagic posted:

This game could go 8 more and I doubt they could score. This lineup is something else.

I've managed to trade for a near identical roster in my Show Franchise.

In AAA.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There are soooo many terrible hitters in this game...

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
save us Mike Trout, its getting late

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Motherfucker is Frazier hurt?!

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
derek jeter would have caught that

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ARRRGH!

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
drat headfirst into a shin has got to suck

angels lineup is hosed if they dont win here, they are about to pinch run a pitcher lol

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
the angels no longer have a DH

in an AL game

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its cool. You can just stick a player at a position they've never played before and they'll make Gold Glove plays. Its nothing.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Didn’t think we’d be talking about how the yankee bullpen blows literally every game this season....

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If I only watched Yankee games Id be convinced everyone in baseball just forgot how to play in 2019.

Hell, I'm not totally convinced that isn't the case.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

that's it then, I can gently caress off and sleep

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, im sure the Yankee bullpen will have no problem holding a lead.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Trevor Cahill pinch hitting with the last out in the 14th because 2019.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
boy, by the end of the game there both teams combined could maybe form a .500 major league roster

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yankees are becoming the masters of winning ugly war of attrition pyrrhic victories.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Yankees are becoming the masters of winning ugly war of attrition pyrrhic victories.

Yeah but against really horrific teams. The Angels are sooooo bad. Obviously any game you win with the lineup they started today is a minor miracle.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Sale starting to look almost like Chris Sale again? Throwing some 95 mph fastballs - and some at 91-92. Some filthy sliders and a few hangers too.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
How’s Boyd look? He made some changes this offseason and the early results have my attention

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Not watching him as closely as Sale, but he's throwing hard with a pretty good breaking ball :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Just checked the box score and man, his K number is lowwwwww compared to what he’s been doing. Maybe the scouting reports are catching up to his new look.

Or maybe it’s just one start haha