Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hell yeah Bray never make me feel comfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That's our That DICK!

:shobon:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
charlotte is the big dog of womens wrestling

bow wow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CobiWann posted:

Everyone sucks and everything is terrible.

Every day I'm just waiting for that moment when I look in the mirror and scream at what I see.

It's coming.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I canceled my subscription again. Kofi won the title, that was worth a month of my money, but this company just can't get out of its own gosh darned way.

Ah well. Looking forward to the upcoming trainwrecks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
DEAN MALENKO, THE BIG STINKO

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Here's my free opinion, try it today:

Charlotte bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

No Irish Need Imply posted:

No!! NOOO!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Not just being a negative nancy, but I do think in the long run the AEW coming out strong is ultimately good for the WWE.

In the worst case scenario the WWE could completely self destruct. What's more likely is they take a financial kick in the shorts, try to figure out why their fans that still maintain any sort of sense dislike the WWE's current product, and wind up fixing at least one major problem in the way they operate. No joke, if the WWE bounced back with JUST better camera work I'd call it a major victory for the industry. Dunn is absolutely insane.

It's also totally possible that nothing changes and both companies just succeed at the same time. More performers than before get paid better. Which hey, is still better than the status quo.