Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JK! posted:

I am 100% on board with this new Bray Wyatt

it's very good and "kids TV show host" is absolutely the level of insane character they needed to make him to actually make a new gimmick work. love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Draxion posted:

The chainsawing? Yeah me too

psssst hey bray take kenny's chainsaw forearm, he barely does it anymore anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_iZu4LBMY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Tomahawk posted:

Noted garbage men, 4 Chan users and bad wrestlers: Mansoor Al-Shehail and Brennan Williams

brennan williams has been on a developmental contract for like 6 years and has never showed up once. i remember him from the nfl because he was the anime guy in the nfl who then retired to be a wrestler and has never been seen since.

i must know how bad brennan williams is at wrestling, it is my personal tom magee tape.

e: also goddamnit rhea, who gives a poo poo about cussing, and i mean, she's australian so the c-word is like water to her, but cmon. cut it out with the slurs already.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Tomahawk posted:

According to Meltzer WWE is not only not granting Luke Harper a release but is adding 6 months to his contract for the time he missed during wrist surgery

What a company

jesus christ bet this does wonders for morale.

harpers been nothing but a good soldier with the dumbass things they've done with him if theyve done anything at all.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sydney Bottocks posted:

All it would take is one good lawyer willing to take on a wrestler's "WWE independent contractor" case pro bono, and I guarantee you that particular wrestler would be granted their release quicker than Kevin Dunn could do jump cuts between cameras.

quote this post and call me a genius when michael avenatti does this in, like, a month and a half.

e: i should have specified, when michael avenatti tries to do this and trips over his shoelaces on the slam dunk and shatters all of his teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think Avenatti may just be the tiniest bit busy fending off his own particular legal challenges over the next year or so, to say nothing of being potentially disbarred and thrown in jail

we dont live in normalworld