Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

new Bray character has incredible potential but they really need to lean into it or it will fizzle into nothing. I'm full out hoping his first match is just some brutal Waylon Mercy poo poo and they actually let him bleed or something while laughing hysterically, just anything to sell him as truly batshit. And if not that then go with putting people on the show as guests and maybe building up some bizarre RTC-esque clan that is a legit threat. I want the puppet pals to beat the poo poo out of Seth Rollins as Bray voices a dumb turkey telling him "look what you made me do" right before they crush his foot in a chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

Wyatt, with the correct booking, could be one of the great monster-heels.

Comparing Wyatt to Undertaker is one of the biggest mistakes WWE ever did with him and that was the other big part of why he flopped aside from being booked badly. Stop trying to put that huge expectation on him.

Undertaker hasnt been good in like ten years, nobody should be looking to emulate him. He wasn't a big talker either so you might as well leverage how good of a promo Bray Wyatt is.

It's wild to say but this new gimmick would do better in TNA 2019, a fed where they wrote off Allie by literally killing her with a zombie woman's wolverine claws. WWE probably won't go that far into the weirdness.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

But on topic, I get not cutting Harper. It's lovely but he signed the deal. But the adding extra time to the deal out of spite because he was injured is just so loving petty and such an ugly look. I really wonder what morale is like in the WWE locker room right now.

yeah can't help but think this is going to really sour people backstage even more than usual. the past 6 months have been a wave of negativity in terms of hearing about talent that loving hated working there now. WWE deserves shittier ratings

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

huh, thought Revival had accepted which was why they got the belts. Smart of them to turn it down knowing it was just gonna be a grace period