Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm curious and worried about where the rabbit was, from the opening graphic for the funhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Cedric losing to Cesaro may just be Vince thinking that the bigger man should be able to overpower the smaller wrestler.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Thinking back on Last Night's Raw, I have to laugh at two triple threat matches to determine potential contenders and have the winners of the triple threats fight to be the number one contender. It was just so convoluted to get to Seth vs AJ.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

They've been pretty obvious about leaving when their contracts are up.

publicly or privately? because given how the WWE handles these things, they may be stuck here for a very long time.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wish Malenko could still go in the ring, though I'd be happy if he wanted to be an agent elsewhere.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

So not being a top level face....meaning that we shouldn't expect her to be women's champion ever?...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Since Daniel has a young child, he may just be at home, helping Brie out. It's amazing how we have terms like "Terrible Twos" and "Three-nagers" to highlight the difficulty of taking care of a child around that age.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Kids are difficult to take care of, regardless of who they are or who their parents are.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

rovert posted:

Would make sense huh?

It would, but your response worries me.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

In reading the wikipedia page, does Deckard Shaw really just race with Dom...and that's it?

#JusticeforHan

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Really curious as to who the undercard wrestler mentioned in the previous page is. I wonder if they hold some name value or are valuable in other ways that are not explicit, which is why the WWE wants to hold on to him/her.

..The Superstar shakeup is over right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

they already got beaten by curt hawkins, what else is there

They could always lose to the Ascension or the B-Team.