Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth vs AJ is gonna be good as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

Roman hanging onto his Shield vest look is probably a bigger factor than is often discussed in him not being able to get people on his side. When he came out post-cancer hiatus in a tank top, looking relaxed and like a normal guy, he seemed relatable and people were on board. Then his first match back, he's not only still wearing the dumb vest, but they changed the logo to include a cancer ribbon! and I was immediately right back to thinking "what a loving dork".

They really need to take the opportunity of moving him to Smackdown to tweak his look. If he keeps wrestling in a cancer ribbon vest, people are never going to take him seriously.

Yeah he cut a "MY YARD!!!!" promo with angryface at the end of Smackdown last week. Nothing is gonna change with Roman and they'll be lucky if he's not back to outright crowd hostility by like June.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Daniel Bryan is dead isn't he :(

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Am I the only one thinking that Charlotte/Becky won’t happen?

Women’s MITB opens, someone from SD wins, Becky beats Lacey, then gets cashed in on for the SD Belt. Charlotte doesn’t have a match with the new champion so we don’t get the match and it keeps Charlotte away from MITB

More likely Charlotte beats Becky then gets cashed in on by a babyface. They clearly want her to break Ric's title win record so this is an easy way to pad it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Odd that ratings are down but not Network subscribers. Did they add the Network into some new market this past quarter?

No that's the core audience, the people that will happily keep paying their :10bux: every month til the end of time regardless of the product or the latest lovely thing WWE does.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

I said all I can really say.

:ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

JFC, even Battleground is a better name than that