Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

VJeff posted:

Every time they give Bray something, it gets over. The Orton stuff was over. Them as tag champs was over. Him as world champ was over. Then...all of that just got flushed at WM33 and he's never recovered.
his one week face run tagging with Roman Reigns was over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alan_Shore posted:

It's good to see people finally saying what I've said all along, which is that Bray Wyatt loving owns.

This new incarnation is great. You can't tell if he's genuine, lying, or insane. A neat little thing is his gloves have HURT and HEAL on them, when he whips out the chainsaw he listens to the hurt glove. Oh this could be really fun!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

If WWE got the team behind Don't Hug Me to work on this it would quickly become my number 1 reason to watch WWE. :allears:
they're really good and all but they're not exactly prolific enough to fart out a new skit every week

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Standard Measure posted:

I enjoyed face KO :(

feel like this is just to transition the belt onto roman at the saudi show
isnt roman one of the guys who won’t go to saudi?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Becky vs Charlotte vs Charlotte seems unfair but ok

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like Charlotte but it’s my least favourite Bryan/Dave thing where they pretend like she’s not favoured by management

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I’ve been trying to remember iconic moments in-ring for the 4 horsewomen and I’m completely drawing a blank for Charlotte

and also Sasha if you don’t consider the spider-banks moment that great
theres like a dozen iconic sasha moments across her two takeover matches with bayley

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Standard Measure posted:

went to one, got cancer before the other. I guess the situtation did change between the two tbf.
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/exclusive-roman-reigns-told-wwe-he-didn-t-want-go-saudi-arabia-leukemia-diagnosis

who knows how reliable the story

E: also worth noting that both Cena and Bryan were at the GRR before refusing to go to Crown Jewel To Crown The Best In The World

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

KSA is a human rights nightmare but Jericho's concerns are clearly that he wasn't treated with enough preference over the regular people and couldn't get a drink. I'm gonna give Cena and Bryan the benefit of the doubt that they were more about the whole "murdering journalists" type of stuff. At least until they rant about the pains of no first class and alcohol withdrawal.
lol dude Cena was 100% because being in Saudi might gently caress with his movie career

E: it’s still cool that he didn’t go and I’m sure it was morally a very easy decision for him but the movie career was obviously the main driver there

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Gamers are scum and Xavier Woods is the exception
same but also anime

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Veryslightlymad posted:

Sheamus. But he's injured so you won't see him for a while.
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

utterly meaningless of course but who doesnt like a lol at a graph

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Pretty funny going back watching old NXT Takeovers for the Bailey reactions and then seeing the absolute silence she's getting on Raw/SD the last two weeks :whitewater:
go watch battleground 2016 lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

go watch battleground 2016 lol
i just took my own advice and it was actually really depressing haha :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s all dorky poo poo for dad’s to listen to and pretend they aren’t old af