Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

nooneofconsequence posted:

But it gave you two Baron Corbin matches.

And we can never give them back :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Tato posted:

Why did Becky Lynch take so long to beat Alicia Fox? I thought she was the man and she can barely beat a drunken jobber. Starting to think she sucks and Charlotte was robbed.

To allow Lacey enough time to sneak through the arena in those shoes.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

As Above-ah, So

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Really disappointed in Rhea. She's been one of my favorites and I kept hoping she'd get called up to RAW or SmackDown and be an actual good monster heel so Nia could gently caress off. Now Rhea can gently caress off.

I was impressed with Sonya's match with Io. She's really made progress over the past couple of years. I don't buy the double leg as a finisher, but I still think she should get a decent singles push.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

No Irish Need Imply posted:

You must've missed her really bad 20 second promo that was as bad as the Genesis of McGuilicutty.

Well, nothing lives up to the Genesis of Gabriel.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

THOSE CRUISERWEIGHTS CAN TEXAS CLOVER-LEAVE, BROTHER

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Kairi is so wholesome that just reading that has given me clear skin and 20/20 vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

The fact they have Han's killer just accepted as part of the crew now is bullshit.

Exactly, gently caress that poo poo