Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gerg_861
Jan 2, 2009
I've just put my third novel up for pre-order on Amazon. I've used bargain booksy (good), BKknights (meh) previously to market my first two books. A lot of sites require quite a few positive reviews before you can advertise, but I really want this launch to make a splash. I'm willing to pay something extra to potentiahttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QWFJQT2ks together. A lot of the advice on advertising is from a couple of years ago, and I'm wondering if there is anything that would work well for a third book? Or am I better off just pumping ads on book 1 on the day of book 3's launch?

The books is contemporary fantasy, so shouldn't run into any trouble from sites that block out erotica.

Julian Adler was London’s Dreamwalker, using magic and machine guns to put the city’s worst nightmares to rest – permanently. Now, his little girl has been kidnapped, and he’s using every skill, every trick, and every contact he has to get her back.
After a mysterious letter appears, Julian has a vision of an artefact that can locate his daughter – a vision that also shows London sinking under a red tide of blood and vampires in less than two weeks! The race is on, and there are bounty hunters, secret societies, and escaped supernatural killers all after the same prize!
But Julian isn’t alone, there are powerful beings interested in him, and people willing to help – for a price. Some days, it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QWFJQT2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean
If this is your third novel, how is this volume X?

Also, your blurb is pretty bad, you need to make it shorter and better if you want anyone to click that link.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Not to be a dick, but yeah.. of I read part 10 of a series on the cover and I haven't read the other 9 I'm Not even picking it up.

SiliconCactus
Oct 21, 2009
Also not to be a dick, but isn't that the plot to one of the later Dresden Files books?