Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Skeletome posted:

The fact that this can be my resting face makes it the best game ever made

Pepto bismol addiction is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
After i started mainlining pso 2 lately, this has me stoked.

Also, attatching things to groin is going to be a game changer for meme bullshit.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
The groin seems to be a weird blended target animation wise. Attaching to the waist resulted in much less clipping when I was making a codpiece.

Tykero
Jun 22, 2009
I never played PSO2, but NGS interests me. I messed around a little in the beta via the Xbox Insider Program thing. Am I going to miss anything if I just start fresh on the Steam version without account linking?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Tykero posted:

I never played PSO2, but NGS interests me. I messed around a little in the beta via the Xbox Insider Program thing. Am I going to miss anything if I just start fresh on the Steam version without account linking?

There were rewards for hitting certain milestones in the beta.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

The groin seems to be a weird blended target animation wise.

:hmmyes: :same:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Skeletome posted:

The fact that this can be my resting face makes it the best game ever made

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'm trying to make Nagatoro but it won't let me change the left and right iris sizes independently.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
You'll have to wait til more eye options come out and just choose two different types of irises to get the look you want.

anothergod
Apr 11, 2016

Is new genesis out yet?

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
6/9

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Nice

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoZaxES7gM

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Log in today and tomorrow for 100 and 110 SG in celebration of the fact that huge maintenance periods made logging in every day for the NGS countdown non viable.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
And maintenance has officially started. NGS should be up in 33 hours, at 1 am PDT / 8 am UTC

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I assume they'll put this on Steam before launch at some point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
Remember, the real Great Light was the friends we made along the way.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3970068