Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«57 »
Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011

Assuming it is working correctly, it only flags people who have not logged in even once in the past 30 days. However, it sounds like Xbox Live integration broke it, along with most of the useful friend features in the game...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Not to mention if XBL ever has a shitfit (like it did yesterday for me) you're unable to talk or join any parties.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

XBL makes it a real asspain to blacklist people, too.

Nemo2342
Nov 25, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

So I've taken all the recommended skills for my Fighter subclass, and it looks like I'm going to have SP left over. The build guide says I can spend them on the Crazy tree (doesn't seem like a great idea when I run Automate) or dump them into Melee Power.

Is it safe to just dump them all into the Melee Power skills now, or should I be saving some for future updates?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Upset Trowel

Nemo2342 posted:

So I've taken all the recommended skills for my Fighter subclass, and it looks like I'm going to have SP left over. The build guide says I can spend them on the Crazy tree (doesn't seem like a great idea when I run Automate) or dump them into Melee Power.

Is it safe to just dump them all into the Melee Power skills now, or should I be saving some for future updates?

Any time there's a tree change or a level cap increase you should get a free tree reset for each character.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Don't think this was meant to be in the drop tables yet but, well.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

There's so many things in this version of the game that shouldn't yet be...
How about that tutorial about binding skill rings to units?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Grimey Drawer

You could get lilipan crystals as far back as the xbox open beta from the 2nd to last story quest. They just never bothered to fix it.

See also: the tutorial in the challenge lobbies about the shared ship that doesn't exist

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Timed Abilities? What are those?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Grimey Drawer

AweStriker posted:

Timed Abilities? What are those?

A part of crafting, which will be added in the EP4 updated in August. They're basically abilities such as rare drop/exp up, nullify status effects, etc that can be put on units that work in one single area for a period a(?) week. They're mostly used for rare drop up in wherever the new hotspot to grind items are, or for exp up in tokyo because of a quest that will come out that gives a lot of exp from there.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

I need to get lots of meseta to buy a Megumin outfit.

How can I get millions of spacebucks fairly quickly?

I'm not quite at level cap yet, it really slows down now that I'm in the 60s...

Zereth
Jul 8, 2003

Saagonsa posted:

A part of crafting, which will be added in the EP4 updated in August. They're basically abilities such as rare drop/exp up, nullify status effects, etc that can be put on units that work in one single area for a period a(?) week. They're mostly used for rare drop up in wherever the new hotspot to grind items are, or for exp up in tokyo because of a quest that will come out that gives a lot of exp from there.
... In where?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Upset Trowel

Zereth posted:

... In where?

Tokyo, a place where you fight a boss made out of trains. It owns.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Annath posted:

I need to get lots of meseta to buy a Megumin outfit.

How can I get millions of spacebucks fairly quickly?

I'm not quite at level cap yet, it really slows down now that I'm in the 60s...

People despise getting exp eggs from the pet shop so if you have more patience you can convert your grinders to eggs and sell the eggs.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

I wanted orange.

It gave me lemon-lime.

Nap Ghost

It's the anagram lover's Kyoto!

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Hypocrisy posted:

People despise getting exp eggs from the pet shop so if you have more patience you can convert your grinders to eggs and sell the eggs.

I have like 1000 grinders, probably more. How do I turn them into eggs?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

Tokyo, a place where you fight a boss made out of trains. It owns.

Also the miniboss is just a real-rear end tank (that forms a missile out of its top when it gets low on health)

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Annath posted:

I have like 1000 grinders, probably more. How do I turn them into eggs?

Pet Technician next to the Grinder/Affixer (Dudu and the good one).

Please double check there is still a market for the 6 star eggs though. I'm not 100% sure this is still working.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 5, 2020

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Hypocrisy posted:

Pet Technician next to the Grinder/Affixer (Dudu and the good one).

Please double check there is still a market for the 6 star eggs though. I'm not 100% sure this is still working.

Looks like 6* eggs are listed for ~8400? Is that good? I have 1200 grinders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012

Buglord

I tried it out with a handful and they sold pretty quickly, but now there's a guy selling them for 4k, so YMMV on how much you'll actually make.

«57 »