Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Oh great, cause I decided to restart my computer instead of turn it off my game is now broke.

I was level 45 and I don’t know if I want to even put the effort in to fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

Tardcore posted:

Windows wiped all the files for the game on startup, ayyy lmao. I have no idea how you gently caress up a game this bad.

Edit: its a real loving shame too because I was really enjoying it when I could actually play it

I had the same issue but I used the PSO2 Launch Tweaker which allows you to verify files and fix the issue. There is a pretty good reddit post about it.

I do like how you can gather for a small concert with people and get a buff out of it. Just be careful if you're playing around other people cause there was a lot of very NSFW images being sent.

Also the dealer for Black Nyack is a monster and I will see him in hell.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Is it possible as a ranger to run two assault rifles, one that is just loaded with blight bullets and one that I do damage with?

Blight bullet is apparently great from what I hear but it loads like 6 bullets into my gun and completely removes my ability to quickly restore PP.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Killing the gold big boy seems like a good way to reach level 75.