Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Now that this is coming to PC, is there a good starter guide or list of tips out for new players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Is there any use for these Advance Capsules?

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

The Crimson Mahat weapon camo I picked up for my Wired Lances not only works on a bunch of other stuff, it turns them into chainsaw-style weapons. :getin:

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Well, I just got a special portal with a bunch of level 80 rare enemies AND a boss. At level 63. :stare: I mean, I survived, but still, drat.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Gearhead posted:

Those rare boss rooms are a double edged doublesaber. There's poo poo that drops off rare enemies that you almost never see, but the bosses themselves are always a little higher level than normal for your difficulty. This can be a pain in the rear end when you're up against a boss or boss combo that particularly sucks.

In JP I believe it's possible to wind up with Odin as your rare boss too. I stopped playing JP before Odin became a thing, but I've been told that he can show up as a Code Duel once you've fought him, and failing his enrage mechanics can nuke an entire area.

I checked it out afterward and I got the rare Chrome Dragon. Didn't get anything special aside from a bunch of high-level PA discs.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

So I've gotten some conflicting information about how to unlock Hero. General searching just says two classes at 75, but a friend who played on the Japanese servers said that and two 13* weapons at +35. The official site doesn't have anything on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

I think your friend is confusing the hero unlock with the first expert matching requirement which was one +35 13* (or a lv120 pet)

Welp, in that case, at least I have a pretty good weapon for my main v:v:v