Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Bloodplay it again posted:

seguimos cantaaaaando
seguimos bailaaaando
es un dia de carnival
lleno de felicidaaaaad
Some of my team are Spanish speakers and some of them are very not fond of that song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

PSO2 is full of lewd and stupid.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

OB_Juan posted:

I am also curious if this is where I become anime?

This is where you become all the anime at the same time.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Is the worry that they'll blanket IP ban the states like they did for SEA when those servers release founded? Kinda pissed off if they do that.

Yeah there's some concern about that and it'd suck if they did, but you could always get a VPN.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

LQ is changing this maint and la 527 along with the Harriet Mascot acc are going away from Xie's shop. They apparently felt this was worth having a scrolling warning message in game so might as well warn y'all of it here too.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

See you all on Ship 2, much like the JP server.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

orange juche posted:

Smoothbrains already making their existence known

Wellll it's not like there's a shortage of chuds on the JP servers. I wound up on ship 1 cause my dead team claim they're gonna be on that server. Since only two ships were opened up for this test I'd suspect that they're going to let us all freely transfer over once if we are so inclined.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

My JP team are playing on ship 1, there's a whopping 5 of us on so far. There's a few other goons playing on 1 as well, the discord would be a good way of finding them.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Dabir posted:

Are you sure it's only Windows 10? They dropped support for 7 recently because MS themselves did, but isn't it still officially supported on 8?

If you're referring to the JP version then yeah I'm pretty sure they've just ended official support for Win 7 due to MS doing so themselves and it ought to continue to work on other oses (and most likely win 7 as well) for now. People have messed around with other releases that have been said to be Win 10 only and changed some flag and then they've worked fine on earlier versions of Windows so that's a thing that could happen here too possibly.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Humerus posted:

But can PSO 2 replicate that feeling of farming a particular enemy waiting for a red box and hours later seeing one drop and running over and getting a Photon Drop?

I'm extremely excited either way

Oh can it ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyC-B3Wpi4

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Just gonna pop in and note that the original PSO was released on December 21, 2000 and the first Monster Hunter was out on March 11, 2004. Everyone saying PSO is like MH has it the wrong way around and makes me angry on the internet.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

The 'Murica event is dumb as hell and I loving love it.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Nemo2342 posted:

I'm going to miss the VR training UQ. I've really enjoyed sprinting/leaping from boss rush to boss rush and then getting a loot pinata at the end (plus I tend to gain at least 1 level every time it comes up).

Don't start missing it too hard just yet, it's still on the upcoming schedule. America Xie is in lobby until the 22nd.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I might have to upgrade my rig or just get a new one for the JP servers, the 1X is ready to roll for NA but this game might make me get a SX sooner than I thought I would. Totally not addicted over here.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

Is 1 Tokyo Gold Bonus worth more than 5 Tokyo Silver bonus?

No that's more of a handy thing for if you forgot about some keys and they expired on you so you're not entirely empty handed.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

TheJadedOne posted:

NA server. Almost lvl 80 on my Hunter and looking for a end game swords. I got the one from the collection sheet but is there a better one to be farming for before trying to get affixes set?

Also any way to reduce some of the screen spam like the emergency pop ups or do I just live with not being able to see often?

Can buy a Gix for a few million, look for one with whatever element you prefer (probably Light) and decent affixes. As others have said what you'd really like to have is a Nemesis or Slave weapon but they cost a lot in the shops so unless you get lucky on a drop or are up for using a week or twos money on one weapon it's not happening.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

TheJadedOne posted:

So the profound darkness solo UQ is super end game right? cause I don't see how that is soloable...

It's definitely endgamey stuff. I got kind of close fighting it as Ra/Hu just now without knowing all the stuff to dodge since I'm not used to having to watch out for everything, ran out of mates and atomizers. Bet it'd be doable as Fo/Te thanks to healing techs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Round two failures will just happen sometimes, I've had to try again when running it even if I have a crew that I know. If you're at the 80/80 stage of the game cubes are pretty much rained upon you so losing some 250 time isn't that huge of a deal.