Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
What the hell is with installing this game? Last night I predownload for an hour. I was able to "start" it but all the ships were offline. Today I try to get my character in before work and avast calls it a virus and throws it into the virus chest. I restore it, but now I can't get the launcher to open. The PSO2 file in my start menu is all glitched out and trying to launch from the microsoft store does nothing. I go to uninstall the game, by which I mean uninstall the installer. A bug happens where something can't uninstall but eventually the installer stops showing up in add/remove programs. Then I see my drive is nearly full and cannot find any of the data anywhere, eventually using a program that shows directories and how much data they have, introducing me to the microsoftapps folder that I cannot access. Eventually I go gently caress it and try reinstalling the installer, which then proceeds to install the entire game again. Then I have to go to work. I come home from work and I can start up the game, but now I'm wondering why there is a phantom 200 gigs missing from my drive. I do the posted fix to letting myself actually have permission to access my own loving files and see that the game has installed itself 4 times on my drive.

Now I've gone and deleted them all thinking the real game was in the newly created modifiedwindowsapps. But it isn't. Now I gotta download the game a fifth god drat time and hope it sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I went to do Afin's quest in the desert where you're supposed to take just him. I messed up and jumped into the teleport goo without him, turned around and recruited him. Got the S rank. It didn't count

I want to strangle that loving elf.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I got a gun and its telling me I need 597 req RNG Pwr. I'm looking at my stat sheet and I have like 630 of it, yet I can't equip the gun?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I picked one hell of a time to start playing again

SEGUIMOS CANTANDO, SEGUIMOS BAILANDO ES UN DÍA DE CARNAVAL LLENO DE FELICIDAD :shepicide: