Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

how are the kb/m controls for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

ive been playing this for a few days and having a blast despite how impenetrable some of the game's systems seem. jet boots bouncer is just super fun to play as, i love the mobility and the ability to morph PAs into buffs and change elements is neat.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

My robot skipped leg day

I'm never taking the hats off my face or the back of my head

conversely, my robot only does leg days

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

would any kind vet be able to link me to good jet boots Bo/Hu skill tree build and/or playing guide? im level 35 and figure i should probably put some skill point in while shits still easy. as far as gameplay im especially confused by switch strike and when i should be using that...

e: my friends and i keep getting sucked into lengthy bouts of mesetan shooter instead of actually doing missions, also i spent like half my money buying new roboto legs. i assume i am playing the game properly.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 2, 2020