Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Okay, I have a very brief, dumb question that I still feel I have to ask because it feels SO terrible.

Can I really only get a Color-Change Ticket on the NA server by spending AC? All I wanna do is change the colors of my CAST's highlights to be a bit more standout, I can ONLY spend real money to get that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Saagonsa posted:

You can buy AC scratch items off of the player shop (including recycle badges, which are stackable) to trade in for them. There's also one in the mission pass every season, iirc.

The mission pass isn't the most doable thing either, since I actually can't buy AC to convert into star gems, but it's eventually attainable at least. And it gives me time to find a weapon to match my highlights to.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

jokes posted:

You can do just fine using only a single type of weapon from start to finish. It’ll be a bit boring but still fine.

Do I understand right that you can't get enough SP to get every skill for a class, so you inevitably have to specialize?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Oh, okay. So there is enough SP to get everything, but because of XP curves and the like you don't want to invest things in the wrong order and then be caught out for a while.

I guess I'm kinda lucky in picking Braver as my main, then. That's very clearly divided into 'bow skills', 'katana skills' and 'good general pickups', so if you know the weapon you want to main (and I do, bow is amazing) it's hard to allocate badly.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Nemo2342 posted:

So last night I was working on getting through Episode 1's story quests, and took a break because Dark Falz popped up as an urgent quest. After one hell of a slog (why did I think doing it on SH was worth the time?) I went back to the story..and found that I had left off on the quest that introduces Dark Falz in the first place.

I have to say the fight afterwards was very satisfying. He may have been scaled up to my level, but he wasn't prepared for my +35 Nemesis chain with max Light element.

I'd call this... maybe not my biggest problem with PSO2, but definitely my weirdest. Urgent quests against stuff like Dark Falz and Luther are basically just built-in ways to feel like you just sequence-broke to the final boss.