Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
A Western release at last?

I wish I'd found out about this later. I'm super loving hype for PSO, all the nostalgia is rushing back, and I dunno how the hell I'm gonna take waiting for however many months it takes to get to the PC release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Pierre McGuire posted:

is the PC version going to be through the Windows/Microsoft store? Was wondering mainly because of the support for W10 only.

Win10 only? Does that mean it's not going to run on Win8? :ohdear:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Guess it's time to upgrade to my Win8 shitbox to Windows 10. Here's hoping nothing breaks :ohdear:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Ship 2's back up, it looks like:
https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1266543888665174016

It also looks like they've created a troubleshooting guide to help people with various download/installation errors:
https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1266592018387496961

They've also acknowledged the lobby slowdown and said that they plan to fix it...on June 10th. So for now we're just gonna have to put up with it and wait.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Goddamnit

I played for a few hours today and now I'm dizzy and puking

I wish I had any loving sense for what games are gonna cause this dumb videogame motion sickness stuff, or if I'd found any way to manage it so that I don't get massively ill for the rest of the day if I play for more than a short period