Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Did they ever make the clothes work on the mech race? I played in the jp goon group however many years ago and robots couldn't wear most of the stuff.

Edit: it was 2012 apparently

brand engager fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

What stats are important for summoner?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

These summoner abilities

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I bought the sonic collab thing after I had already been playing and the game has uninstalled itself.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Heads up the dlc purchases don't work like the rest of the microsoft store stuff I've played. I have a real old hotmail account that I use as my store account, and another account that I sign in with on forza and stuff. The sonic stuff is tied to whatever account you use for the store, so I've got to start over again logged into pso2 with my store account.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

PSO2 and MHW play almost nothing alike

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Play summoner

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

They might have been locked onto the enemy ('Q' by default)

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

It's when you time your button presses to the red circle thing that appears after an attack. Most of the english text calls them perfect attacks.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Started on my third install, but trying the out-of-store method this time 😔

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

What's ultimate? Another difficulty level or some quest?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Nemo2342 posted:

So what does happen when you fail the do’s check?

death

took me a few runs to know when to hit the photon blast

I've never seen that dps check fail on the lower difficulties

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

You can access the swap shop through the esc menu, you don't have to walk there

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I'm still using those two gemini units and a P-drive

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The hunter damage boosts only apply to melee and ranged damage iirc, so don't use it as a force subclass.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I tried the meme fight for 20 minutes yesterday, couldn't survive for more than 30 seconds

It's super unforgiving, you can only get hit twice and there's some special modifier on that fight that makes healing really weak.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I haven't augmented any of my stuff, might get around to it when the updates slow down.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

*booting up fighting game* aagggh loving QTEs again

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

You need 6 copies of those so you can mash 5 of them into the remaining one. Those are used as part of some upgrade stuff for a specific weapon.

Edit: this poo poo

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

why

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Why isn't this thing working, should be around a 1/5 second window to parry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp782Y8H-Q0

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

It's on steam too if the ms store is keeping you from trying it on pc.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I got tired of phaleg's gimmicks and cheesed the fight with guard stance hunter/etoile

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Glad they have that over enthusiastic guy for the dub again lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oEiNezv71c&t=330s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

It looks like you already have it in your history or something from the screenshot, just save it?