Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
So I finally got to 75/75 TeFi, and made a fun discovery: Because of their ludicrously high dex requirement, it's actually impossible to equip the Nemesis/Slave wands without either a dex subclass, class boosts, or putting dex on your mag.

(This screenshot is with a Cast's dex stat.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Not adding crafting till Ep 4 in August sure is a choice of some description.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

Seriously? That sucks.

drat it. I need the crafted Sacrifice Bite. I want to hit stuff with my sword from half a screen away.

I need so many crafted Techs since I've been playing TeFi, and it's gonna take forever to actually get them all even after crafting is released.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

nyttyn posted:

almost every tech needs to be crafted to be good more or less. the entire system is balanced around crafting.

force guides tend to tell you how you want to craft techs but good uncrafted techs are just, like, what, gizonde, il/ragrants?? it's a pretty dire situation.

Uncrafted Ragrants is actually terrible, hilariously enough. It does like, 8 more DPS than Grants with a fraction of the range.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

explosivo posted:

The difference in content between versions makes it very hard to find accurate information for this game online. Are the Nox Placis probably the most powerful jet boots in NA right now? I recently upgraded to some Blade Stabilizers and upgraded them to +30, they kick rear end but I have a pair of Nox Placis that starts about 100 pow below where the +30's are that I have.

The most powerful weapons for every class RN are the Nemesis and Slave weapons, which are extremely rare random drops from Ultimate Naverius and Ultimate Lilipa respectively. For Jet Boots that would be the Nemesis and Slave Shoes.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

fadam posted:

If I level all the classes to 75 to get the stat boost do I have to get them all to 85 to keep it?

No. The stat boost is an account-wide reward from the level 75 titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Ardeem posted:

IIRC in the origional version of the story The dragons would purify their world by drawing all the contaminants into their bodies, and then when they died the giant living crystals that ruled their clans would reincarnate them -memories intact. But the DARKER infection attacks the soul, not the body, and every time a dragon would get reincarnated, they'd wind up getting more corrupted and more violent. The good/bad timeloop split with the Vol Dragon was Aki working this out and having the player character forcibly purify the dragon. The Quartz Dragon with the little kid's voice that she later befriends is unique because it's the first "new" soul in [long period of time]

Specifically, this comes up in a substory cutscene with Ko'Rela in Ep 2 Chapter 2.