Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

My referral code is 10561586 if anyone wants to use it.

Used this, thanks!

edit, here's mine: 10584950

Noper Q fucked around with this message at 02:28 on May 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Do the new classes like Hero actually play different? They don't bring any new weapons to the table, right? Do those weapons have the same movesets as the other classes that can use them, just with a new passive tree?

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
I also need some kind of newbie guide. I played a bit when this first came out, got a bouncer to mid 40s, and then just got so overwhelmed with everything that I wandered off. (Also started playing FF14, which didn't help.)

I just have no idea what to do. There seem to be a million quests, I have no idea which ones matter, and the game seems to the most important one is that I find a flower for some guy?! A Neverbloom, I think? Like, is gathering important? That was a thing I unlocked not long before quitting, but the gathering is so tedious when I could be breakdancing at robots to make them explode. I have no idea what gear is good, how to level quickly, or what I should be focusing on.

I know about correctly leveling mags, how to use all my attacks, and where to find guides for spending skill points so I don't screw that up. I also generally understand taking client orders and doing daily/weekly quests. But the rest of the "actually playing the game" just escapes me.