Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Van Burace
Jun 4, 2003

I've got a bad feeling about the error I got - when I tried to launch PSO2 through Tweaker, Windows said I needed a new version of the app. PSO2 also wouldn't run on its own when I clicked the icon. At this point I've got Tweaker checking for updates in a desperate attempt to fix this without reinstalling, but has anyone else had this problem and gotten through it without that?

(edit) Nope, this is a reinstall. Gonna have to try it with PSO2 tweaker's install this time.

Jack Van Burace fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Van Burace
Jun 4, 2003

Is the Discord in the OP the one for US and JP players both? I'm on NA Ship 3 since I was going to play with some RL friends but they never ended up joining. I guess I'll transfer to ship 2 when those open up, but it'd be nice to play with this community, especially with the situation with the forums, now.