Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I am a huge fan of the dreamcast PSO and probably spent over 100 hours on that. Some of that dialing long distance and making my parents want to kill me.

I just downloaded this through the MS Store, but for some reason the game is in japanese? My account settings are set to US region.

Edit: Nevermind, through trial and error at the login menu I was able to change the language.

SPACE HOMOS fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

orange juche posted:

Open up Notepad as an admin, go to File>Open, and then go to C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin (not sure on the name of the folder) but drill down through files until you find a text file named version.txt, and open that up in your admin enabled notepad. Change the JP to NA, save the file, and then make it Read Only, so that the Launcher can't gently caress up and change your version to JP. Or, you can just download the PSO2 Tweaker at https://na.arks-layer.com/setup.html and just use that to do all your poo poo for you.

Thanks. Strangely enough the version.txt was set to NA. Had to fumble through the menu but was able to fix it.