Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
Referral code is 10491348 if anyone needs one.

Man this game is overwhelming at first, even having played it in JP a while back. Takes a while to get bearings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Kanos posted:

Is this confirmed, though? The explanation video said emotes and "registered data", which is effectively a phrase without meaning. I can't find anything confirming that all the fashion crap will carry over.

"Registered Data" more than likely (not certainly) refers to emotes/cosmetics that have been registered to your character rather than tickets you can stockpile. That's the guess that makes most sense to me at any rate. It's vague enough that it's still anyone's guess at this point.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Pumpkinreaper posted:

Someone please add this to the front page.

I swear it isn't just because I'm in it.

Make us famous.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Nemo2342 posted:

Can't say I've had too much trouble with him in particular, but there are definitely some of the mini-bosses that randomly pop up that I haaaaaaaaate.

Free field Gemini is my least favorite, I think.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Nemo2342 posted:

At least while leveling other classes, Gemini and Falz Angel are the ones I hate to see.

Ugh Falz Angel has ruined so many AQ PSE bursts I can't even tell you :argh:

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Evil Fluffy posted:

I logged in briefly last night afternot having had time to play for awhile and saw I had 2 silver and 1 gold key in my inventory that had expired. I guess I was inactive longer than I thought. :smithicide:

They can still be combined on the swap shop, expired or not. I tend to farm up silver keys through dailies and then combine them all on PSO2 day for grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Nemo2342 posted:

Is there a good boss (or really anything) to fight to help unlock Luther's Diffusion Ray? It seems really hard to find things that you can both dodge and hit with the little lasers.

I have leveled almost everything in the Trick or Treat event. There are lots of enemies in the second half where you fight Luther/Hunar and during the final boss where you can just smash dodge and attack.