Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruc
May 30, 2006
Is there any way of raising defensive stats aside from just leveling up? I have a couple pieces of armor that require like 50 more than I have right now. Could I boost some of my other units or something or are the requirements based off of your base stats?.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruc
May 30, 2006
I've heard mixed info on this so asking here. What actually causes the element change to drop on a jet boot using bouncer? I've heard it is casting jetsweep kick but also heard its using your weapon action to change abilities is it one of those or both?.

Bruc
May 30, 2006

Plasbad posted:

I've been playing bouncer for about 50 hours now, and I can say without a doubt that you drop your element ONLY when you use your weapon ability outside of chaining it with other moves. If you use the kick it drains all your focus/gear which negates your element, but as soon as you build it up a bit it goes right back to the element you were using before the kick.

Thanks a ton, this is exactly what I needed to hear. I was dreading having to potentially hardcast spells constantly.