Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yo I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but how did it take until 2014 for some one to come up with Homo simpson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Robokomodo posted:

Tried to drink myself to death one day about 3 years ago. Hospitalized with a .51 BAC

Glad you are still with us
:)

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
After a handful of Tinder dates this girl and I thought it would be a good idea to give each other cigarette burns on our forearms, she called it off a month or so later but I get bad keloids so it's still there

In our defense we mostly bonded over the book Jesus' Son so it seemed appropriate at the time

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Squashing Machine posted:

After a handful of Tinder dates this girl and I thought it would be a good idea to give each other cigarette burns on our forearms, she called it off a month or so later but I get bad keloids so it's still there

Dude...

sudonim posted:

forked up if true

The pilot for the show The Leftovers had a scene where a couple kids at a party burned eachother with a hot fork. I got irrationally angry when I saw that and refused to watch any more of that show.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Signed up for art school. I am not a "man of means" and the following is dedicated to the motherfuckers that keep me down:

NAVIENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1mBPjrBxxo

Literally suck the poo poo directly out of my rear end in a top hat, pigs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Moderating and moderation.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Moderating and moderation.

yeah we know the worst thing you did was moderating.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
went down an icy hill on a strip of plastic head first into a chain link fence. still have the gap in my front teeth.

Zane fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 27, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Started smoking

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Played video games in high school and college instead of leaving my room and socializing.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Squashing Machine posted:

In our defense we mostly bonded over the book Jesus' Son so it seemed appropriate at the time

Did the same thing but it wasn’t a girl just a drinking buddy who wanted to find out who was tougher. We put our arms together wrist-to-wrist and elbow-to-elbow and dropped a cigarette in the crack and let it burn out. Actually went through three cigarettes before we called it a draw. Left dramatic scars but in the twenty years since they’ve pretty much entirely faded away to the point that you really have to look to see them

Edit: but yeah this

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Smoking is cool though :confused:

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Started drinking.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

pork steaks posted:

In seventh grade I stared at the sun for so long it left a small blind spot in the middle of my vision and I still see it once in a while when I get tired.

This is the optic nerve in the middle of your cornea. Everyone has that. It’s the “pineapple slice” that you see when you close your eyes.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Quit smoking and started working out just in time for total societal collapse and general apocalypse lmao

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
When society collapses you're going to want to be strong and have healthy lungs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Strength and healthy lungs will mean nothing here in America it is all about who has the most guns :clint:

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dude...

The pilot for the show The Leftovers had a scene where a couple kids at a party burned eachother with a hot fork. I got irrationally angry when I saw that and refused to watch any more of that show.

Have you heard about this? It's the craze that's sweeping the nation's high schools. It's called "forking" and if you're a parent, you need to watch this segment

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I (maybe) let my college roommate brand me with a really hot fork while everyone was really drunk. I still have the fork burn in my arm :(

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dude...

I did it accidentally while sober and forging 1 inch thick stock that was glowing bright red, so yeah you should feel hella dumb.. :smugdog:

Giganticon
Mar 10, 2010

Pillbug
I used to drive drunk allot in highschool, I liked to throw bottles out the window at street signs. Once driving drunk at night with my headlights off I opened my car door while driving to knock over a traffic cone. A do-gooder saw and alerted the cops who tracked me down. I didn't get a DUI somehow (I'm white). I stopped driving drunk about a year later for unrelated reasons, stopped drinking all together a few years ago thanks to liver disease.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Spectral_beard posted:

I used to drive drunk allot in highschool, I liked to throw bottles out the window at street signs. Once driving drunk at night with my headlights off I opened my car door while driving to knock over a traffic cone. A do-gooder saw and alerted the cops who tracked me down. I didn't get a DUI somehow (I'm white). I stopped driving drunk about a year later for unrelated reasons, stopped drinking all together a few years ago thanks to liver disease.

The traffic cones and street signs are eliciting their revenge.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
2 tabs of acid about 2 hours in.

100 mph on a mountain skyline road known for weekend motorcyclists and police cars to catch the speeders.

Having a nice chat with the friends in the car who where as high as me, at 100 mph. Couldn't really tell where my feet and hands ended and the car began. Just cruisin.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
didn't kill myself when I was one second old

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Either that, my first marriage, or breeding. I'm not sure which was the worst of the 3 yet.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Quit smoking and started working out just in time for total societal collapse and general apocalypse lmao

Ha ha. Maybe you should start smoking again

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

akma posted:

Either that, my first marriage, or breeding. I'm not sure which was the worst of the 3 yet.

Seriously, you're hosed up if you can’t figure that out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burt Sexual posted:

Started smoking

Bookmarking this post for future reference, don’t smoke goons.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

pfff, don't tell me what to do. You ain't my mom

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pfff, don't tell me what to do. You ain't my mom

I worry about my goon brethren. Speaking of which, you’ve posted poo poo itt so pony up in the next few minutes of mumpy regrets.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

I worry about my goon brethren. Speaking of which, you’ve posted poo poo itt so pony up in the next few minutes of mumpy regrets.

:wink:

AutumnDDP2
Nov 11, 2018

We all have to think about things sometimes. I guess.
Probably wasting a year in a PhD program when I could have been working at a normal job and learning the ropes there. It was a total waste of a year. I'm pretty sure the reason I tried it was because I was nervous about getting a real job and just wanted to stay in my cozy cocoon of academia.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yo regrets, son. inmediatamente

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Yo regrets, son. inmediatamente

do your worst I guess

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

do your worst I guess

this might be the stupidest thing I ever done

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
i went to the beach and was like oh hell yeah nobodys here what gives? its just a little overcast??? ignoring the fact that the tide was so high there was next to no sand and even the life guards had gone home, i went for a swim and then came home and found out six people had died in that area that day due to insane weather and riptides. lmao i wish neptune had called me home.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

AutumnDDP2 posted:

Probably wasting a year in a PhD program when I could have been working at a normal job and learning the ropes there. It was a total waste of a year. I'm pretty sure the reason I tried it was because I was nervous about getting a real job and just wanted to stay in my cozy cocoon of academia.

This, except I got the PhD after 5 years. I mean I have a good job now which requires the PhD, and it's good for progressing quickly through the company structure, but it still feels like potentially a huge waste of my youth. Who knows

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
When I was 9 or whatever 3ed graders are my friend and I were walking home from school. A cop car was driving by and my friend flipped them off lol. The cop started to turn around and did that little root with the so we bolted.

And now I have no friends.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Burt Sexual posted:

It's my one vice.... so I'm keeping it for now... no regerts until a few years from now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

hosed my best friend's gf.