Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

biengels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Of course they are doing the National Anthem before the draft

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The draft has to be the dumbest sports event people pay hundreds of dollars to attend live

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Why are they doing the National Anthem for the draft? Seems dumb.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

thank you luchadore man for respecting our flag

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Professor Funk posted:

Were not posting pick spoilers in this thread right? (I don’t have any to post I’m saying this for my own safety)

I seriously doubt anyone is gonna hold back from posting a spoiler if they see one. plus all the streams go at slightly different times so people will be like 30 seconds apart anyways

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

wandler20 posted:

America is very dumb

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

wandler20 posted:

AMERICA BITCH

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who the gently caress is this. who the gently caress is tingus pingus.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Play posted:

I seriously doubt anyone is gonna hold back from posting a spoiler if they see one. plus all the streams go at slightly different times so people will be like 30 seconds apart anyways

Yeah I don’t think this forum is lively enough to warrant two threads for this. Spoil away.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Play posted:

Every year I tell myself I don't want to be spoiled and then I just end up constantly refreshing twitter, so I won't worry too much

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
#TitsUp

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

The SSB is supposed to be a march, not a bloody dirge

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1121561184816201731

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

biengels

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is great.

https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/1121544193090965505

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

man, i miss the day when the breaking draft news was just a guy in a gas mask smoking hella weed

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I miss Al Davis.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Typically I'm against draft spoilers but the discord chat spoiled Avengers like four seconds into my opening the page so maybe its just that sort of day.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Really wish they would start the first overall clock at 745 so this poo poo can hit the ground running at 8 but it would cut away from 15 more minutes of hard hitting commentary and analysis

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Typically I'm against draft spoilers but the discord chat spoiled Avengers like four seconds into my opening the page so maybe its just that sort of day.

who ever would have thought [spoiler]godzilla would come in and eat thanos, right?[spoiler]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Can't wait to see the Texans trade up for a left tackle that will, for reasons yet unknown, get a season-ending injury Week 1.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

People wern't a good idea.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Chiefs trading up to draft Metcalf

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

DC Murderverse posted:

who ever would have thought [spoiler]godzilla would come in and eat thanos, right?[spoiler]

Eh. Kind of hackneyed if you ask me.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
my team that I love, the detroit lions are gona draft tj hockensen and im gona be mad.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Everybody boot up your copies of AutoCAD because it's time to do some drafting.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

my team that I love, the detroit lions are gona draft tj hockensen and im gona be mad.

:same:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

go birds

all the birds

ok just the eagles and ravens

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Big Ben is watching the draft at Tequila Cowboy in Pittsburgh. I just got a picture texted to me from my brother in law.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol Big Ben is watching the draft at Tequila Cowboy in Pittsburgh. I just got a picture texted to me from my brother in law.

Send a pick when they draft a QB

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/RotoPat/status/1121562853570437121?s=20

gently caress this stupid team.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Looking for the redskins to surprise everybody by taking [Defensive Player], Alabama

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I love watching the draft because I haven't the faintest clue who any of these college ball mans are, so I just get to nod along or yell outraged yells along with everyone else and enjoy the time without actually being worked up about any of it
:hmmyes:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Dont think I saw this required viewing posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Taylor Swift is on ABC? Nahhhhhhhhhh.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The CArds drafted Taylor Swift, is he good?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why is this happening

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Taylor Swift and the lady from Good Morning America ..whoever said ABC would be going for the non-fan nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Draftees wearing ugly outfits is my favorite part of the draft besides the Jets whizzing their picks down their legs.