Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

blender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I like blender i use it for work sometimes but my experience with it is very based on writing scripts and importing data. It's good though imo

alnilam

I won't say too much but it's good at visualizing 3d data in a way that both pretty and scriptable and even interactive like a FPS kind of thing but looking around at a 3d microscopic data thing

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

they have made object selection with the LEFT mouse button the default in 2.8 . . . finally. it was always switchable, but if you didn't have someone let you know that and tell you how to do it the whole thing felt maddening (to me).

lol finally

alnilam

you're welcome

ty manifisto