Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
nitsuga
Dec 31, 2006

It's the only way to live.

Is there any harm in leaving an A/C system undercharged? Iím not sure I have a leak, but I think I might. Iím trying to figure out how much I should or shouldnít prioritize fixing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitsuga
Dec 31, 2006

It's the only way to live.

Motronic posted:

If it has any pressure in it it's at least not completely open and getting water in it, so it's not too bad. If it's still running it's probably running like poo poo and icing up. That's more annoying than damaging.

Thanks! I might call around a bit to see what it would cost to get diagnosed. This and the last thread have convinced me A/C is not my gig. Good to learn from, but like zero interest in opening it up.