Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

AC seems cold enough, but I swear my fan isn't blowing as hard as it should. All the way up doesn't seem particularly windy, and my "Max AC" button doesn't change fan speed like it used to. 2008 Civic SI sedan, and I've had AC issues in the past which I had fixed, all temperature related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

STR posted:

How long since you changed the cabin air filter?

And that button doesn't change the fan speed; it changes it to recirculate (if it's not already on recirculate), sets the output to dash vents, and turns on the AC (if it's not already on). Recirculate can make it sound like the fan is louder/faster, because it's pulling air from inside the car instead of outside.

You know it’s actually been a minute. I’ll snag one from auxtozone or wherever and see if that helps. I was thinking f blower motor so a cheap filter seems like a better starting point.