Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Vato posted:

Super freaky! :tubular:

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i jerk off with both hands, rubbing them together like i'm starting a fire with sticks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

guestimate posted:

How can you possibly pleasure yourself with your non dominant hand?!?

Very carefully

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

Vato posted:

What is a Samoa Joe signal?

He meant "Samosa Joe". It's a really difficult pastry to make but when done properly it tastes amazing.

And you always eat it with your right hand.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I was eating one time and a man at the other side of the table was like "I can see that you are left handed :smugbert: "

Then I thoroughly owned him by switching hands and eating equally proficiently :agesilaus:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A true warrior uses this for offense and not just defense. A Master Masterbator is far stronger than any mere berserker.

If I ever have to confront an intruder, I intend to do it naked, erection in my right hand and knife in my left. It's their call which one gets used.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my right hand has really been working my penis over recently. maybe i oughta seperate those 2 for a while

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
While out and about I touch pretty much everything disgusting with my right hand (doorknobs, peoples hands, pushing buttons, etc), reserving my pristine left hand in case of eating, peeing, pooping, jerking, etc. Sometimes hand washing is just not an option in some situations.

I've also broken my right hand on two different occasions and had lots of time to learn to do everything with my left hand if necessary.

All in all I think I've developed a good skillset that should carry me healthily to a tidy and timely grave.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

kimihia posted:

He meant "Samosa Joe". It's a really difficult pastry to make but when done properly it tastes amazing.

And you always eat it with your right hand.

ah, i see the ancient kneading techniques are still taught, theres still hope in this world of trash street food

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why would you ever jerk off with your dominant hand

Op's submissive.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I feel bad for people who have to switch hands to use their knife when they eat steak. Like bitch just learn how to use one god damned utensil with your other hand.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

when im jerkin off two dudes at once i don't jerk both in sync but rather in a wave like pattern

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Because you're a moron.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

when im jerkin off two dudes at once i don't jerk both in sync but rather in a wave like pattern

lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Apparently the way your brain hemispheres or something operate you really can have your hands do stuff you don't want them to do like on Dr Strangelove.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DiggityDoink posted:

To be fair, that is kinda freakish unless you're ambidextrous in everything.

Serious Party Gods posted:

Not to be a drag, but (for real) I have super-mild Cerebral palsy.

FWIW other than handwriting (which is either complete poo poo left hand and merely terrible right hand) I'm mostly ambidextrous but have a preferential hand uses for certain tasks because I work better with that hand. And yes it is freakish as hell.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
It’s not ambidexterity. It’s cross-dominance.

I write left handed, but that’s it. I can’t play sports left handed. I do everything else right handed. Except play pool, apparently.

Oh, thanks for reading.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm like...55% sure, that in high school, I once won a fencing bout by switching handedness. No, wait...0%.

I guess that it's like boxing, enough random people get into it by being southpaws, just because it trips enough people up. Meh, nevermind. If I was to stab someone, it would be with my left. Maybe.

I don't think the brain hemisphere stuff has any implication on it. It's all down to practice. If you want brain stuff with that, the term is neuroplasticity.

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Lol if you haven't developed mouse ambidexterity over years of jerking off to the internet.

LH mouse
RH self-husband

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I’m right handed but I can only do the Vulcan live long and prosper sign with my left hand. The fingers on my right hand absolutely refuse to spread that way.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ralph Hurley posted:

I’m right handed but I can only do the Vulcan live long and prosper sign with my left hand. The fingers on my right hand absolutely refuse to spread that way.

In the Vulcan tongue they call that "gay-handed".

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My buddy broke his right hand punching someone, so when we'd play ping pong after that we both used our left hands. It developed over time.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Twelve Batmans posted:

In the Vulcan tongue they call that "gay-handed".

Sa-ka-ashausu el'ru

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm glad I can use both my nuts equally. One is sightly bigger, but me and my nuts all just laugh and laugh about it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I am left-buttocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

I taught myself to be ambidextrous so I always feel really weird when people compare handedness to sexuality.

Because I totally chose my handedness.