Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That's alright. The last series started with a first period SHG, too. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That's a pretty bad power play you got there

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Boo jackets it is!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
gently caress YEAH ACCARI :siren:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

THE SKATIN' FRIAR

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I know Columbus is probably rusty but...wow. officer Bob is seriously bailing them out so far.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Alright, doubled the shot count there. Progress!

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Duke Chin posted:

I can, with pretty good confidence here, speak for all B's-rooters on the forums when I say: gently caress Milbury; we don't like him either.

Yea I hate him. 1. He sucks 2. He oscillates between being huge bruins homer and also making GBS threads on the bruins.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Hell of a breakout by PLD to create that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Dirty Burger posted:

Hell of a breakout by PLD to create that

Jackets are coming to life but the Bruins are still a handful defensively.

Bruce Cassidy basically admitting the CBJ's rest helping them in the long run is a possibility gives me hope.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Go lumbus.

Was not expecting some older basement Jaxx for arena music

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

That was a fuckin dive

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Two bad calls by refs, but pretty sure one was a makeup for the other

At least there's that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did Milbury just identify Werenski as a forward?

e- :lol: Marchand did the right thing skating it back to the neutral zone until he coughed it up and wasn't doing the right thing anymore.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Apr 26, 2019

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

This game rules

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is it me or are the Bruins a bit less aggressive challenging for the puck than they were earlier in the game? Could've sworn I saw somebody a few minutes ago peel back rather than reaching to make a play.

e- Meanwhile, in the AHL, Cleveland is about to bounce Syracuse just as Columbus did Tampa.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 26, 2019

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ping

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I very much enjoy sweater and glasses "dad" Torts

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
What's up with #28 on Columbus cross checking every Bruins defender from behind in the back/back of the head there? Puck was no where near them and he's just wailing away like it's EASHL post whistle

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Great effort to set that up by Duchene.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Thaaaaats a stick lift not a hook but whatev :shrug:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Thaaaaats a stick lift not a hook but whatev :shrug:

You're putting too much faith in NHL officiating, my LLJK friend.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Duke Chin posted:

What's up with #28 on Columbus cross checking every Bruins defender from behind in the back/back of the head there? Puck was no where near them and he's just wailing away like it's EASHL post whistle

Unless there's an injury (an obvious, visual one), cross checking isn't illegal in the playoffs.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

JoelJoel posted:

Unless there's an injury (an obvious, visual one), cross checking isn't illegal in the playoffs.

you can still get them for roughing/interference/unsportsmanlike because literally the puck was nowhere near them.

you can't just go around crosschecking dudes in the back of the head unless of course they're wearing a bruins sweater than injuring them is free

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

lol that penalty

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww he mad maybe don't do an interference

e: A Holding oh okay sure why not :shrug:

Now watch CBJ get a SHG lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Are you loving serious

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lmao that was soft as gently caress for a call

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

That was a pretty bad powerplay for Pasta, puck absolutely not doing what he wanted

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is it me or are the Bruins a bit less aggressive challenging for the puck than they were earlier in the game? Could've sworn I saw somebody a few minutes ago peel back rather than reaching to make a play.

e- Meanwhile, in the AHL, Cleveland is about to bounce Syracuse just as Columbus did Tampa.

great for you guys and great for Hockles!

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Lost Season posted:

That was a pretty bad powerplay for Pasta, puck absolutely not doing what he wanted

Like, did he go out for dinner again or something?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tukkaa??

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

:siren: there it is

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

THANK loving GOD

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Hot drat

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: :lol: Jesus Christ Riley Nash is on fire :siren:

e- Except it's Dubinsky's goal.

I GOT YOUR FOURTH LINE RIGHT HERE

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Eat a dick Boston

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Press [F] to be not mad just disappointed

Zat
Jan 16, 2008