Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Josh Anderson checking on those dumps is loving terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Doc, who the hell is Lexier?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Bobrovsky has to be first star regardless of outcome. Columbus got ahead on sheer luck but Bob has been phenomenal. Super impressed by his play tonight.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
So.....because Boston Columbus goes to OT, I guess I just cannot watch the Blues game until it is over? They’re on the same drat channel.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
It's bullshit that NBC isn't showing both games, but I'm feeling good about the Bruin's chances in overtime.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Ok, apparently they’re going to let local feeds stay on the Blues game.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
THEY'RE PUNTING OVERTIME TO NHL NETWORK?!?!?!?! loving EAT poo poo NBC gently caress YOU

I guess I misheard them?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Thank you to the NHL for not only putting the start time at 8:40 local time to accommodate east coast pricks, but also to delay the start because the first game is going long

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

oh god, STL-Dallas gets Pierre

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Im tired. Drop the loving puck already.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Well I was gonna watch some of blues stars but I’m not listening to Pierre

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Troy Queef posted:

oh god, STL-Dallas gets Pierre

loving kill me.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Go Stars

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Local boy ben bishop is spooked in front of the home town crowd

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

THEY'RE PUNTING OVERTIME TO NHL NETWORK?!?!?!?! loving EAT poo poo NBC gently caress YOU

I guess I misheard them?

yeah, that's for viewers in Missouri and Texas/Oklahoma

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm been drinking far far too much to do hockey analysis but what is up with the color guy dumping on Pasternak? Has he been that bad or does the guy just have a stick up his rear end?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Go Stars. gently caress the blues.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Ok, so they switched over to the False Stars and Blues, but they better come back to the Bruins.

e: ok, got it now.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The blues are such a stupid loving franchise.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NBC gave up

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Dallas and St. Louis media markets stay with Stars/Blues. Everybody else goes back to BOS/CBJ when OT starts.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
have you ever thought about the fact the Stars are probably ted cruz's favorite hockey team?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

thank you to the nbcsn roku app for just dropping any video feed at all

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Woooooooooo Fabbbri

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I blame Pierre.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

The Dallas and St. Louis media markets stay with Stars/Blues. Everybody else goes back to BOS/CBJ when OT starts.

and even then that's on cable only, DirecTV/U-Verse people had it changed*

*source: am a STL person with DirecTV

loving RIGHTS ROBBY FABBRI

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did NBCSN die for everyone else on Live Extra?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mike_V posted:

Local boy ben bishop is spooked in front of the home town crowd

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Okay, bishop, you've got your softie, now shut em out for the balance

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

tofes posted:

have you ever thought about the fact the Stars are probably ted cruz's favorite hockey team?

The Zodiac Killer is a Canucks fan. Obviously. The Sedin twins asked him if he wanted to play with them.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Hello NHL I am using an illegal stream because your dumbass media team cannot handle playoff feeds

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mike_V posted:

Hello NHL I am using an illegal stream because your dumbass media team cannot handle playoff feeds

Yeah, gonna have to go this route as well.

e- I now have a "Coverage Will Resume Shortly" screen, sir, I think she's breathin'!

e2- CBJ/BOS is back on Live Extra on PS4.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 26, 2019

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dunno if it is uniquely Torts or whatever but Columbus 4th line out there for a while 3 minutes into OT feels unusual

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Looks like we're not gonna have many penalties called in game 1 based on the non-calls so far

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Dunno if it is uniquely Torts or whatever but Columbus 4th line out there for a while 3 minutes into OT feels unusual

Jenner-Dubinsky-Nash hasn't looked bad tonight.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yeah, gonna have to go this route as well.

e- I now have a "Coverage Will Resume Shortly" screen, sir, I think she's breathin'!

e2- CBJ/BOS is back on Live Extra on PS4.

(you'll like this: one of my CBJ fan friends on Twitter just said that his bar took the sound off CBJ-BOS to cover Dwayne Haskins getting drafted by the Washington Racial Slurs, because of course.)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

After HS died I payed for GCL. I used illegal streams for about 90 percent of the games I watched that season and 100 percent in the playoffs. Nice to know they're still utter garbage.

Also, Dallas you can get your heads out of your collective asses anytime now. I know poo poo starts are you thing, but c'mon, now.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Boo

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

COYLE :siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

GOAL

GOLE