Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

LiquidFriend posted:

KJ seems like a bad fit at FS and didn't they sign one a month ago?

His natural position is a pure free safety

Joyner is probably a slot cb or Guenther is going to run one of his weird three safety formations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'm cool with Andre Dillard
Dillard was, apparently, who the Bengals were ready to choose since they thought White/Bush/Williams would be off the board. It sounds like he's a developmental guy who should sit a year (which explains Bengals stuff but I won't get into it) but like he's a good prospect you should be happy to have.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/PFF_Steve/status/1121616772841472001

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/ByKimberleyA/status/1121631111459659776

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

His natural position is a pure free safety

Joyner is probably a slot cb or Guenther is going to run one of his weird three safety formations
Hm maybe it'll all work out but that seems rather sketch. I think I'd of chanced Ferrell lasting to 20 where they could have moved up and got him for pennies, or just rolled with Sweat and taken Ed OIiver at 4 because he's really fuckin' good.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
49ers drafted who everyone said we’d draft and didn’t do anything obviously stupid, hooray.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

remarkably restrained all things considered

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

rjmccall posted:

49ers drafted who everyone said we’d draft and didn’t do anything obviously stupid, hooray.

this describes Soloman Thomas

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I was low on jerry tillery, but i fully admit that was mainly because i didn't like his name

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
don't trust PFF rankings

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

corn on the cop posted:

don't trust PFF rankings

Can I equally dis-trust the *glances at card and winces* 'Gute instincts' I saw on display this evening from the Packers?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

oof

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

THREE YEARS
H
R
E
E

Y
E
A
R
S

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

corn on the cop posted:

don't trust PFF rankings

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Big Beef City posted:

Can I equally dis-trust the *glances at card and winces* 'Gute instincts' I saw on display this evening from the Packers?

does he look good in a pair of shorts

Play
Apr 25, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

THREE YEARS
H
R
E
E

Y
E
A
R
S

ill be thirty three years old by then. an old man. i can picture myself, grandchildren on my knee, corncob pipe unlit in my mouth, telling them about the good old days and that one special evening when the giants drafted daniel jones number six overall

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Bills drafted Ed Oliver without panicking and giving the Jets a butt load of picks. Good job!
But they really need to give the offense some love tomorrow night.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

Ferrell is a good player and scheme fit, Jacobs is a versatile 3 down back in Grudens system and Abram will probably play strong and allow KJ to move back to Free Safety. All immediate starters and in positions of need

Edit: After Bosa the edge market has a huuuuge dropoff so whether or not Ferrell was 20 or 10 or 30 in a mock doesn't really matter. If Mayock had put out his mock draft that had Ferrell as going 4th to the Raiders this wouldn't be seen as a reach

I agree that there was a huge dropoff there, but I think that's why I would've taken another position at that spot. Ferrell doesn't have the traits of a number four overall pick and they likely could've picked him up later. As a semi Raiders fan I guess I was hoping they'd take Devin White who is a special player on defense and would really stiffen them up. Also would have the added benefit of completely loving over the Buccaneers

But it's not completely insane. A surprising reach, and I'd be surprised if these picks combined ended up equalling Khalil Mack, but whatever. There definitely was a sense that they were going to do something even stupider, so that's a win

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol Eli Manning in 3 years

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
(softly at first but gradually getting louder) good josh allen good josh allen good josh allen GOOD JOSH ALLEN

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just keep watching Giants fans reacting and laughing so hard.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I’m gonna watch that Mina clip over and over

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

don't hold out on us bro

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just gonna point out that the massive reach at OT the Texans made was orchestrated by the handpicked GM of the man who ISN'T smiling in this picture while the smiling man was forced out

Play
Apr 25, 2006

if that was my war room I think id flee to canada

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Play posted:

if that was my war room I think id flee to canada

The only man in that picture who was clearly happy about the Deshaun pick is no longer employed

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

don't hold out on us bro

https://youtu.be/DdHUPED4KuE 1:54

https://youtu.be/y66Ephd4nss 3:30

Those are the best ones I've found.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
It's not sexy. But the Eagles got a steal.

2nd round, let's gooooooooooooooo.

Darrell Henderson or bust (possibly 4th round).

Top Selfish Eagles Wants for Day 2:
* OT/OG - Dalton Risner
* S - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
* DE - Chase Winovich
* WR - AJ Brown
* RB - Darrell Henderson
* RB - David Montgomery
* WR - Paris Campbell
* OG/C - Elgton Jenkins
* DE - Anthony Nelson
* WR - JJ Arcega-Whiteside
* LB - Mack Wilson
* DE - Maxx Crosby
* WR - Andy Isabella

89 fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Apr 26, 2019

Play
Apr 25, 2006

89 posted:

Darrell Henderson or bust (possibly 4th round)

I love picks that steal from right on top of another team so in that sense it's a huge win. Dillard was also on the top of some guys' OT boards. I'm gonna say that's a great pick for the Eagles and exactly what they needed.

Darrell Henderson is going to the Rams though. gently caress off

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The ravens have 5 picks in the next 3 rounds. Sounds nice except 4 of the 5 are in round 4.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

That is art. Thank you my friend

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

89 posted:

Top Selfish Eagles Wants for Day 2:
* OT/OG - Dalton Risner
step off our second rounder

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

That is art. Thank you my friend

You are welcome. I am in a very dark place tonight but these are at least a small solace.

DANIEL MUTHA-OHHHHHH! OHHH! OHHHH NOOOOO!

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 26, 2019

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

89 posted:

If the Eagles come out of the 2nd with say, Jachai Palite and A Safety, I'm down with that

Arkhams Razor
Jun 10, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The ravens have 5 picks in the next 3 rounds. Sounds nice except 4 of the 5 are in round 4.
Don't mock 4th round picks. You can get a lot of good value there.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

It's funny too because Gettleman's mantra when he chose Saquon over Darnold was that Saquon was the best player in the draft. Okay, fine, I didn't agree with that move at all but at least Saquon was spectacular, right? And then they come back in the next draft and get Daniel loving Jones at sixth overall. THAT'S what you call forcing a pick. Is Gettleman trying to claim that Daniel Jones was the best player available in that spot? lmao

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

It's funny too because Gettleman's mantra when he chose Saquon over Darnold was that Saquon was the best player in the draft. Okay, fine, I didn't agree with that move at all but at least Saquon was spectacular, right? And then they come back in the next draft and get Daniel loving Jones at sixth overall. THAT'S what you call forcing a pick. Is Gettleman trying to claim that Daniel Jones was the best player available in that spot? lmao

Excuse me but his name is DANIEL MUTHA-OHHHHHH! :colbert:

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Ches Neckbeard posted:

this describes Soloman Thomas

I truly don’t understand what would drive you to think this is a good troll.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
DK Metcalf falls out of first, Doltos I believe owes 10 bux to a charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Intruder posted:

Just gonna point out that the massive reach at OT the Texans made was orchestrated by the handpicked GM of the man who ISN'T smiling in this picture while the smiling man was forced out

This is worse than the Jones pick. Some places had him as a 7th rounder.

To think that Taylor, Ford, Risner and McCoy have fallen to the 2nd round.