Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

somehow we have allowed byob to slip out of the banner ad rotation. the people need us, we can't let them down! also something something lowtax spine

post your banner ad proposals, I will buy at least one I like, maybe other yobbers will buy others

40kB max, exactly 468x60px

Allowed types: GIF, PNG, JPG

must be work-safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

e: sorry

::nws::nws:

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 27, 2019

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

must be work-safe

:colbert:

lolol

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 27, 2019

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Apr 27, 2019

redm

makin a thing bbl

sig by Manifisto

vanisher

FreshCutFries

still have this from a previous thread ages ago:

god i love knife light saber skeleton

and this extremely good ad from, uh, bacalou, i think?

FreshCutFries

one last old one. i swear i'll make something new!!!!!

redm

just made this, gonna try and figure out gimp to get some other ideas i had put togther

sig by Manifisto

FreshCutFries

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

e: sorry

::nws::nws:

hosed up, but so, so right

vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i feel like if we could advertise the big rear end, big ol rear end island of byob we might get more tourist to click the link and come here seeking where that island is

like leonardo dicaprio (spelling?) in that movie the island

take the moon

by sebmojo

redm posted:

just made this, gonna try and figure out gimp to get some other ideas i had put togther
this is neat

Manifisto

drat you guys are on fire tonite

Luvcow posted:

i feel like if we could advertise the big rear end, big ol rear end island of byob we might get more tourist to click the link and come here seeking where that island is

like leonardo dicaprio (spelling?) in that movie the island

this is in our budget, I will need to see some concepts

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

e:

vanisher fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 27, 2019

Manifisto

:eyepop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmao

vanisher

I was gonna try and make this into a banner but I think I'd just ruin its beauty

e: ruined beauty

vanisher fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 27, 2019

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

redm

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

e:

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 27, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

lmao you guys are amazing

Happy to offer one or two or three banner ad fees whenever we decided what to use. If not everything, really, let's buy every suggestion itt!!

alnilam

lmao some good stuff so far, I'll also offer to buy one

Manifisto

not sure if I should add a final panel that says something like "join us," I sort of like the subtlety without?

e: whoops I hosed up the colors

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Apr 28, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

I like it, a join us wouldn't kill the purpose either. Maybe do a combination and have a join us in the text, but not breaking the fourth wall and still being inside the text?

Also, I'm offering to buy at least two ads for us (possibly even more actually, those are amazing and I want them all), so we can get a list of things to run, and possibly when to run it.

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

I was gonna try and make this into a banner but I think I'd just ruin its beauty

e: ruined beauty

FutonForensic

vanisher

vanisher

Manifisto

holy poo poo

have this I guess, but man you guys are tearing it up

redm

Stoner Sloth

there are many good banner ads itt but this one i love

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

you guys are on fire jesus!!

oh my god

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Mesmerizing!

Peg Sliderskew

Barking Gecko posted:

Mesmerizing!

How can someone so good make something so evil?

A migraine aura made flesh. Well, not flesh.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

okay we have some great entries, I'm gonna wait a little longer but within the next few days I'll pick from my favorites (which is all of them)

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

I saw a few already got bought and are running right now!!
Looks like the cum post and the mesmerizing byob is in, thanks to whoever bought it! At best you post when you buy it, just in case someone else who wants to buy it forgets to check what's already on, so we can get a number of those great ads on the air and don't double purchase (not that this would hurt). Assuming it's all going for one month, we can even cycle through a bit, if we have enough donors here investing in byob, the chill forum!!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

I saw a few already got bought and are running right now!!
Looks like the cum post and the mesmerizing byob is in, thanks to whoever bought it! At best you post when you buy it, just in case someone else who wants to buy it forgets to check what's already on, so we can get a number of those great ads on the air and don't double purchase (not that this would hurt). Assuming it's all going for one month, we can even cycle through a bit, if we have enough donors here investing in byob, the chill forum!!

:peanut: we're relevant again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
BYOB, the migraine/seizure forum.